•16•

「NAYEON's POV」

"Yah, who's that?"

"Who's? That?" I repeated what Irene said to me. She owns this restaurant by the way.

"You're hiding secrets now? I'm jealous"

"Hey! She's not plus I ain't gay like you"

"Wews? What about the night when you said you kissed someone at the bar?"

"Huh? When did I told you about that?"

"Just kidding HAHHAHAHAHAH"

"Uh, wait someone calling me, gotta answer this for a while okay?" I said as I get my phone who's ringing from my bag, I left Irene inside this restaurant.

"Yes?" I said as I picked up the call.

"Unnie, aren't you going home tonight?" that voice was owned by Jennie.

"Uhm, I'll be there for a minutes, I'm having a talk with Irene from now, why?"

"Oh Irene unnie? By the way mom looking for you because she didn't saw you for whole day" she said back, I let a little chuckles while showing my big and warm smile.

"Okay, I'll be there okay?"

"Okay, bye" she then hang up the call.

I went back inside the restaurant and I rene was busy to clean something, I just get my bag with me.

"Yah, you're going now?"

"Uhm" I nodded. "Mom is looking for me"

"Oh you should be careful on the road huh?"

"Eye eye captain"

"Bye!"

"Bye!"

- - -

"Yah, unnie" Mina exclaimed like a child .

"Seriously Mina?" Jennie said.

"Why?"

"I'm the youngest here but you're acting likeー god" she said rolling her eyes at the end.

"But I'm taller than you"

"Hey, why does the subject change into height?"

"Okay, enough of that" I said weaning them.

"Fine" they both said at the same time.

"I'll sleep now" I said and leave them at the salas.

"gOODNIGHT!!!!!" I shouted as I hear them fighting again in whisper way.

As I entered my room I throw myself into my bed. Sighed and looking at my empty ceiling. I don't know but what I'm thinking about is a bunch of something which I'm not sure if that's important or not.

I don't know, I really don't know. I'm full of different emotions. I'm excited but nervous at the same time. Like I'm really hoping that this time dad will deserve the justice he deserve. But I'm nervously inside, what if that friends of Miss Jeongyeon didn't want to help me? They aren't interested.

Am I losing my confidence or else?