•17•

「JEONGYEON's POV」

I'm here at the terrace, looking at the sky and feeling the breeze of wind. There's so much stars right there and here that you can make constellation. Reminiscing the days how hard it was for me to become a policewoman that I need to leave everyone just for my dream.

It was a perfect moment for me suddenly my phone rings, like seriously? It's a perfect time to did a drama in my life just for a while. But seriously? All of a sudden?

"Yes? What do you need?"

"Nothing but I just wanted to say this to you" Jihyo response.

"Then tell it directly"

"You look like an idiot who's being dramatic for the whole time, you didn't even notice me that I'm already watching you HAHAHAHA" wtf? Did I heard it right?

Since my phone has been placed in the table I picked up the call then now I'm running towards the terrace to see if that's true and wtf? She's not joking. I saw her looking up to here having a big smile in her face like she's laughing at me.

"Hi pabo!" she shouted.

"Youー" then that's the only thing I said.  I wanted to choke herb so hard because of that, now I feel embarrassed.

"Anyways, it's already midnight why are you here? Enjoying the view?" Jihyo asked as we're already at the terrace now, she's sitting at the couch.

"Why not?"

"You know whatー"

"Huh?"

"There's something with you, you didn't act like that before but you really hit different from what you are at the past"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that!" she made a pause. "The night when you call me and Momo to have a night walk and now you're relaxing over these stars? Can you tell me what's happening inside you?"

"You know it right? The case I'm holding right now isn't that easy, that's why I need to relax myself. I don't want to be stressful"

"Wow, just wow..." a silent appears. "Speaking of the case did Momo tell you already that she want to help you with that?"

"Yeah"

"She's been tellung me that thing a thousand times already"

"Really?"

"Yes, she said she was shy to tell that to you"

"Shy?"

"And nervous at the same time

"Nervous? Do I look like a monster who's biting?"

"Maybe.."

"You btch!"

"Just kidding, you have a tea?"

"Wow, you came here just to tell me some unimportant thing and now you want to drink tea? Here? What the hell is happening?"

"Aish!" she said and just shook her head.