•21•

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Momo is in the café now, having a chitchat. They shares jokes and more. But the main topic was their case.

「JEONGYEON's POV」

So Miss Im, Momo and I already done our coffees. Momo left us at the coffee shop because Heechul wanted her to have a dinner later, they'll having a date together in short.

I watch Momo leaving the café until she disappeared at my sight I also noticed that Miss Im looking at me for the whole time I was looking to Momo. When I finally face her she she immediately change or turned her head into somewhere.

"Uhm. Sorry for yesterday" I spoke up breaking the silence freezing us with a bit awkwardness.

"Huh? About that? I understand it very well" she said. We keep in silence again for about 3 minutes because she was the first one who spoke up this time.

"So you guys had a big case right now?" she asked suddenly. No, this is wrong we need to talk about her dad's case instead of this case from yesterday. Now, I feel a bit embarrassed 'cause I think she's jealous? Gosh, Jeongyeon what you're saying.

"Not that big but HARD is the right word for it" I said correcting her. She just give me a nod and a little smile on her face. Now, I really feel embarrassed because of her responses.

"You know what..." she started to spoke up and giving a new topic while looking outside of the café. "I only have one memories with him, when our family gathered to have a picnic at the park and go to the dancing fountain. That's the only thing I will never forget in my whole life, it was his birthday. Whenever this season comes, the sunny yet windy season... I can only remember that thing"

"Sorry for hearing it" I said as I looked at her crying.

"No, I'm the one who tell it to you, you didn't even force me so you don't have to" she said wiping her tears with the handkerchief I gave to her a while ago.

I hope everything will be alright soon. The case of Mr. Im's death was obviously slow in investigating, we still have a small amount of information. The news which from one year ago is one if that information we have right now.

We're currently at the park this is the place that Miss Im was talking about lately. She requested me to come here with her. It has at dancing fountain but it didn't work right now maybe there's a problem in this.

Miss Im, looking at her surroundings like she's observing it but it's obviously she's taking a moment to remember her father.

Suddenly the dancing fountain started to show up and she was so shocked about it reason to make her step backward but she unbalanced herself and was about to fall on the ground. Luckily I catched her. I saw her closing her eyes because she's afraid to fall. If I didn't mention you she told me that she had a weak feet, she can easily shock, she just closed her eyes when she's afraid, something cute for me.

All those three was totally happened right now, yeah, luckily I caught her exactly. When she open her eyes we made some eye contact for about a couple minutes.

She stand up and I just look around noting to myself that nothing's happened.

"Why it's hot today?" I whispered.