Chapter 25

Before Jeremy could say anything else, the two eldest men had gone over to Tyler and made him sit down with them opposite him. "Hey - what's going on??!" Tyler called out in protest when he was suddenly manhandled to sit down. He was even more surprised when Jeremy came over at last with a sheepish smile plastered over his young face. He knew that something like this was going to happen sooner or later.

"I'm sorry about this, they just want to talk to you," he explained as he sat down next to him and took his hand in his, squeezing it reassuringly. This exchange didn't go unnoticed by Kol or Finn who narrowed their eyes. They weren't sure about this male who had obviously stolen their younger siblings heart. They were going to make sure that nothing bad happened while Jeremy was with him or they would take action.

Tyler looked spooked and eventually nodded his head and took a deep breath. "OK then," he said at last. Jeremy had told him all about his background and this was the first time he had met any of his other family. He was rather intimidated but he tried not to let it show. "So, why were you talking to the doppelganger?" Kol wanted to know, raising his eyebrow.

Finn just sat back and crossed his arms over his chest. He wanted to observe the male and to see whether or not the lad was good enough for his youngest brother.

"She wanted me to give her information on nearby packs because Stefan was taken by Klaus," he sighed softly. Jeremy inhaled sharply and stiffened for a nanosecond before relaxing. Of course Elena would meddle. She had been going on about this for the whole summer. 'That must have been the reason why Alaric took off so suddenly with Jenna..' he began to think to himself

'He probably didn't want to get involved with whatever she and the others were planning' he thought to himself. "Klaus wants to make more hybrids, that's his goal and he's taken Stefan along for the ride," Tyler explained further.

"After I bit Damon accidentally, Stefan was begging Klaus for the cure since his blood contains the healing properties for the bite, he exchanged his freedom in return for the cure and Damon and Elena haven't given up looking for him even though it's so obvious that he won't be coming back," he growled softly in frustration and ran his fingers roughly through his hair and Jeremy rubbed his knee for comfort. Tyler threw him a grateful smile. "It's the full moon tonight and they've gone up there," he groaned.

"If that Damon gets bit again I'll laugh" Kol muttered and Jeremy couldn't help but chuckle. "But if it's a full moon, where will you go?" Jeremy asked worriedly. "I chain myself up underneath the property," Tyler explained to him. Jeremy just hummed and nodded his head. Finn spoke up after a while. "I hope that none of you little pests will go against Klaus," he warned.

"Otherwise it won't end up well for you," Kol added. Jeremy just sighed. "They're correct. It really won't and I don't want anyone hurt," he squeezed his boyfriend's hand again. "I say just distance yourself from Klaus," he said in a soft tone of voice. Finn and Kol shared a glance between them. They didn't realise the full extent of Klaus's plans, not that they got told everything anyway. They were usually left in the dark until the very last minute but then it would have been too late.

"But if you want to be a hybrid, of course I'll support you all the way. Breaking your bones every month must be extremely painful" he added, nibbling his lip softly. Tyler smiled softly at him and kissed his lips gently. "Don't worry about it, but I'll definitely think about it as it sounds extremely appealing not to turn every month" he said with a soft laugh. "Stop defiling my little brother," Finn grumbled from opposite them.

Jeremy just blushed and hid his face. "What are your intentions with our little brother?" Kol asked accusingly but his eyes held a hint of playfulness in them. He finally had a chance to harass this boyfriend of his brothers. Ever since he had been awakened from his coffin, he would make sure that he would make most of the time that he had while he was up and about. And the perfect opportunity to cause a little bit of trouble? He was all for it.