Chapter 29

Jeremy was upset. He didn't know what to do. He sighed softly as he paced up and down his bedroom. "Just why did he do that? It literally makes no sense!" he ranted to Tyler through the phone. He heard Tyler chuckling down the other end of the phone and he growled.

"It's not funny, Tyler! This is serious! My other siblings are locked up and missing!" He didn't particularly appreciate him laughing but he understood that he might have wanted to calm his nerves down.

He cried out, trying to make his boyfriend understand what he was trying to say. He thought that everything had died down - but of course he was proved wrong time and time again. This time he was determined to go his own way with the events.

Tyler immediately sobered up when he heard the seriousness in his voice. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have laughed. But couldn't you do a locator spell or something?" he suggested. He didn't know too much about magic, apart from what he was told and he knew that locator spells were possible.

Jeremy sighed softly and flopped down on his bed, blinking owlishly up at the ceiling. "That's what I suggested at first but Klaus is dead set against me getting involved," he muttered. He could practically picture Tyler raising his eyebrow through the phone.

"You would get yourself involved anyway, wouldn't you?" he asked knowingly. He knew his boyfriend very well and what he was like. Jeremy just scoffed. "Don't worry, I'm helping Klaus to get the rest of our family back. Even if it's the last thing that I do" he vowed.

— — —

Jeremy thought hard about where the coffins could be hidden. How did Klaus even transport them? They obviously must have been in a truck of some sort especially if it was four or five that were currently missing. Klaus didn't mention who was in the fifth coffin but he had an uneasy feeling about it. He didn't know why, but something didn't sit right with his spirit.

And it seemed that the last sealed coffin was causing most of the drama because he heard the rest of the gang discussing it several times when he was spying on them.

Elena had gone against his other family and he couldn't have that. He was loyal to both of families. But he couldn't do that properly without the rest of the gang messing up things at every opportunity they had. Jeremy felt saddened. They hadn't even spent much time together before Klaus had decided to dagger them all once again and put them in their boxed prisons.

He really didn't agree with his reasoning as it was rather unorthodox in the modern ages but he tried to understand and see that Klaus' heart was in the right place. He tried his very best to see situations from both points of view but sometimes it was difficult.

He was walking through the forest of Mystic Falls once again. He had seen many of Klaus' sired hybrids around, trying their best to force the gang to give up the coffins for their boss using elaborate schemes that they had all escaped. Jeremy was so close to destroying them all but he didn't want to get on Klaus' bad side. A part of him had been secretly surprised as he hadn't been used as leverage against Klaus.

But the gang weren't that stupid? Or were they? Jeremy didn't know anymore. This was because of the gang, specifically the Salvatore brothers, especially Damon loved picking fights against him.

He had always had a connection with the elements of nature. Since he was a witch, it made sense as witches were the servants of nature after all. He sighed softly as he went through, pushing away the vines which were blocking his path. He could see the site of the Old Witch House. His heart beat in his chest. He had a feeling that the coffins were placed there. He took a deep breath before walking up towards the building.

He wondered if Tyler would be looking for the coffins along with Klaus. After all, he was the first hybrid to be turned, completing his transition with his sister's blood. He had a feeling to call Tyler, but he didn't want to disturb him at the moment or put him in a compromising position. He wouldn't make his boyfriend turn against his own Alpha by doing what he wanted to do. That would just breed another whole host of problems. He stalked his way through towards the back of the house. He couldn't risk getting caught. Not when he was so close.

He waited for a few moments before he sensed movement around him. There was a sharp breeze before there was a figure in front of him. It was Stefan, looking at him with a dangerous expression on his face, hate shining in his eyes. "Well hello there, little Gilbert" he sneered. Jeremy opened his mouth to speak but no words came out of his mouth before his vision turned black. He could see Damon and Stefan's horrible smirks before he hit the ground.