39

I lifted my head up from my desk and heard my phone going off, it was another number.

I answered it and rubbed my eyes, "hello?" I said.

"Is this Naomi Smith?" The person said.

"Yes" i said.

"I need you to come down the the station, on avenue street" he said ending the call.

I got up and went to my car, I drove the to station and saw a man at reception.

"Hello miss Smith i called you here to bail out your ex boyfriend, Kaden Richardson" he said bringing me down the cells.

"Here he is" he said walking away.

I saw Kaden's dark hair facing me, I saw him look up and I saw his tattoos all down his right arm, I looked at his dark facial features and shook my head.

"So what happened?" i asked.

"This old lady thought I was too young to have kids so she called the cops on me and told them that Jayda and Zane weren't my kids" He said looking at the handcuffs on his hands.

He looked hot with handcuffs on, not that i should see it like that but the wet hair, dark eyes and light green in them. Beautiful skin made him beautiful.

"Ugh this is annoying" I said walking up to the officer.

"Yes ma'am" he said.

"Those kids are in fact his, i can't give you a dna test if you want and for you to judge our kids based on what they look like isn't very good of you, so you're going to let him out or I'll contact my business and I'd have you know that news reporters never miss" i said angrily.

"Okay let him out boys" i heard the officer say to the others, they let Kaden out and handed him his clothes, he went to the bathroom and changed.

After he got dressed we went to my car and there was complete silence.

I'll admit Kaden was hot in a jumpsuit

I bit my lip and thought about how good he looked, I'll admit he still makes me feel things when I look at him.

Our sex was amazing better than I've ever experienced but sex with Aaron just isn't as good.

Yeah he knows what he's doing but Kaden made me feel things, he was like a drug to me and I was addicted.

I craved his touch badly, he knew my body like no one else did. I needed him, I'm not even sure about my feelings for Aaron. As we've only been dating for a little time.

I had some of my best firsts with Kaden and no one ever forgets their firsts.

"Thank you" I heard him say.

"Your welcome" I said, we arrived at his house and I looked at him.

"What?" He said playing with hair, his voice was deep and attractive, I'll never forget how hot his morning voice was, I looked at his tattoos and smiled to myself.

"Naomi" he said with his hand on the door trying to open it.

"Oh um sorry" I whispered, I put my hand on his cheek and he looked at me confused.

I leaned in to kiss him and he pulled away, "you have a boyfriend" he whispered.

"I don't care" I said moving my lips closer to his, he pulled away and cleared his throat.