Part 13

;)

;)

"Come on, I said sorry"

"Myron open this damn door, or so help me god" Vincenzio pounds on the outside of the bathroom door.

Flash back.

"You know who I'm talking to" I smirk, while shooting a wink at him.

My smirk immediately falls off my face as a see a devilish one spreads across his lips.

"Wait, I'm not t-talking to no one, I'm sorry, please" I try to reason, something about that smirk not sitting to well with me.

"Bed" he unwraps his hand from my neck and turns to the side gesturing me towards the bed.

I slowly walk towards the bed. Peaking over my shoulder, I see him with his back against the wall staring at me, or more so my ass that's showing in these shorts.

'I'm going to do it'

'Don't do it'

I make a run for it, sprinting through the room. I almost fell from the way I took off in these heeled boots.

I make it to the bathroom with Vincenzio trailing behind me. Locking the door, I step away from it like it's going to explode or something.

Flash back over.

"Open. this. fucking. door" he sounds deadly, I'm not opening nothing. This nigga crazy.

After about a minute of the handle wiggling and me pretending not to be in here praying for my life. The knob stills and the room goes silent. He must have given up.

I start stripping out of my clothes, finally able to calm my nerves I decide to get into the shower.

I'm completely naked going to turn the shower on, when I hear a different handle turning.

I damn near get whiplash from how hard I just turned my head to see where the noise is coming from. Not the bathroom door, what the hell.

I get ready to turn around and just get into the shower cause I'm not finna be detective to see what that was, no ma'am.

"I'm finna fuck you up" my heart falls in my ass from the unexpected voice coming from right behind me.

I put my hands up in surrender and slowly turn around. "Heyy, you look angry. What happened? tell me about it" I say in a suspiciously friendly voice.

He snatches me up by my naked waist and drags me out the bathroom. My eyes widen "there's a door that connects to the closet!? How I ain't see that?"
***
"Bed, face done, ass up" he bends down to where his lips is leveled to my ear.

"Now"

Hm is it cold in here, I feel a shiver coming on. The temperature must have dropped in here.

He slaps me on my ass which makes me get a move on to complete his request.
***
"I'm s-s-sorry" I moaned out as he rams two of his fingers in me from behind.

I'm laid on the edge of the bed with my face in a pillow and my ass in the air, while Vincenzio so call 'punishes me for sneaking out'. I'm not some teen that snuck out to go to a house party at 'Jacob's house' , tuh.

"Tsk..tsk..tsk, you sure know how to get yourself in trouble. Tell me, do you like to be punished"

"If this is punishment, I want to see what a reward is" I breathlessly rushed out.

He suddenly pulled his fingers out of me and disappeared from behind me.

I go to lift my head up, but Vincenzio puts his hand on the back of it guiding it back down and he pushes his dick in my hole

I let out a shriek from the unexpected stretch of his dick entering my vagina.

"Damn, neonata"(baby) he grunted out from behind me as he gradually pickes up his pace, while making his strokes deeper.

"O-oh, wait, t-to deep, s-slow down" I barley audibly huffed out. He slowed down some but that only made his strokes get deeper, causing me to feel him further inside of me.

"t-t-take some out" I whine reaching behind me to push on his stomach, he grabs both my arms and pin them to my back with one of his hands and with the other he smacks my ass hard three times.

he grabs me by my neck and lifts me up to whisper in my ear "Be a good girl and take this dick" I moan loud starting to shake

At this point I'm battling not dying right here because I swear, he finna make me see the lord.

"Oooo-fuckkk"

He's hitting a spot no one has ever hit before. I can't stop myself when I squirt on the sex god behind me.

I feel a slight pop but pay no attention to it while I am preoccupied cumming around Vincenzio.

"Oh shit, it broke" he grunts out as I feel his hot seed fill me.

"What broke!?"

***
Honestly I don't know what took me this long to update, SORRY.

But I'm going to try and be more consistent so I'm going to challenge my self to post every other day, y'all have to get on me to help me actually do it.

But hope you like this chapter, Ya lil nasties :).

Also THANK YOU FOR 12k y'all is crazy asf but I really do appreciate it. Ok GOODNIGHT I'm going to sleep cause it's 4 in the morning.