48

your voice was soft and quiet, you never wanted to say those words again. you felt your lower lip slightly shake and knew you couldnt be here any longer as you would cry soon.

wanting to stand up, you placed both your feet on the solid floor beneath you, ready to stand. inumaki noticed this and quickly removed his hand that was on top of yours.

only to firmly grasp your shoulder to make you sit back down, and you obeyed without questioning, once he had his mind set on something, he would achieve it no matter what and you knew that. your eyebrows furrowed and you felt the corners of your eyes sting.

with a raspy voice you told him, "i didnt.." you wanted to speak up, tell him how much you regretted everything and how you couldnt live on with this sin anymore.

but he spoke up, ridding you of all your thoughts. "y/n, mistakes happen." he said and tried to be extra careful with his words now, not for his cursed speech but for you who was on the verge of a mental breakdown.

you looked at him and he continued, "we all make mistakes." he said in a whisper, then looked forward to look up at the stars in the sky.

feeling yourself shake a little more, you too tilted your head to look at the sky. but not for long as you still felt immensely bad about your deed.

turning your head to look at the floor of the roof again, you started seeing some droplets of rain falling down on it. you remembered when you arrived at jujutsu tech not too much earlier with gojo and already saw the grey clouds in the sky.

it rained a little more, the sound of the droplets hitting the roof becoming louder, luckily you both were still dry as you had a small canopy above you.

"you handled the situation well." inumaki then spoke up out of nowhere, still looking at the sky, his voice soothing and calm. you stopped to suck up your feelings as you couldnt take it anymore and finally let everything out.

shutting your eyes tightly you felt the first tear roll down your cheek, your head hung low and you were still biting your lower lip, trying to stiffle your sobs.

another tear fell down from your other eye and rolled all the way to your chin in an instant, your breath hitched in your throat and that was when inumaki snapped his head at you.

he didnt notice that you were crying untill you finally let out a sob. he looked at you and immediately wrapped his arm around your shoulder and shifting closer to you.

inumaki raised his other hand and placed it on the side of your head to let you lay on his shoulder, and you gladly took the chance.

turning his body, he swayed his leg to the other side of the bench to properly face you. with his legs now spread, he could move closer to you and did so.

you now laid down with the side of your head on his chest while your tears kept falling, they didnt seem to stop anytime soon.

wrapping both his arms around you, one around your shoulder and the other arm firmly around your waist, he stayed like it for a while. letting you calm down in his arms.

it helped greatly, you felt at ease and comforted, you missed this feeling more than anything in the world. you had stopped shaking by now and were just laying in his arms, trying to regulate your breathing.

you then wrapped both your arms around his waist and buried your head into his chest, crying out silently, tears falling onto his black shirt.

he didnt care how long it would take, he could stay the entire night. but you were already finished after a couple of minutes.

after you had calmed down, you slowly sat up straight again. turning your head to look at the sky, there was still rain falling from the few clouds that hovered above you. the clouds didnt ruin your sight on your view.

taking a deep breath, you felt better now that youve let it all out, some tears still spilled from your eyes though. inumaki loosened his grip on you and got both arms to his side again but still had his body faced towards you.

he shifted back a little to bring more distance between the two of you and you looked at him to speak up, "thank you, toge." you said and smiled a little.

inumaki looked into your eyes and brought his hand up to cup your face. his touch was soft. his thumb caressed your cheek as he wiped the remains of your tears away.

his thumb made its way to under your eye and he successfully got rid of the tears, your eyes were still a little red from the crying but you felt much better.

you expected him to remove his hand from your face as soon as he was done but he didnt, he stayed in the position and looked at your eyes.

looking back into his, you noticed how beautiful his eyes were. his purple pupils were easy to get lost in, it looked like a galaxy on its own. his eyelashes framing his eyes in the most perfect way.

but then you saw his eyes shift, they looked down, at your lips to be exact. his eyelids were half lidded as he looked down and you did the same.

you turned your gaze down to inspect his lips too, they looked so soft. 'i wonder how soft they are... " you thought to yourself.

it was as if inumaki read your mind, maybe he thought the exact same thing as he was getting slightly closer to your face.

feeling your cheeks heat up in the moment, you wondered what would happen next, he got closer and closer, and you did too.

inumakis pace slowed down and he stopped as his lips were right in front of yours, you felt the hot breath of the violet eyed boy on your lips and looked at his eyes.

inumaki was already looking at yours, while still cupping your face, he slightly tilted your head up to put your lips in place, he then closed his eyes and leaned in.