53. weeks of filming

Y/N Pov.:

"Okay everyone on their position. We're filming now the bar scene." the director said.

Everyone went on their position. "ACTION."

* scene *

"Drinking, again ?" Anna screamed as she walked in their hotel room bar.

"What do you want me to do ?" Mike screamed back.

"You're drunk. How much did you already drunk ?" Anna screamed back.

"Not of your business." he said.

"It is. I'm your wife !" she said.

"Maybe that's the problem !" he said.

"What do you want to say with that, huh ?" she stepped closer to him.

"Nothing." he said more quiet.

"No come on. Say it. I know you want to." she said.

"You can't control me. I'm not one of your job orders. I'm your husband !" he screamed back.

"You think that of me ?" he didn't answer. "That you are just a job order for me ? Fuck your Mike, fuck you." she said and then walked out of the hotel room.

* scene end *

"CUT, perfect. That was perfect." the director said.

2 days after :

"Okay and ACTION." the director said.

Me and Cole said some of our lines before our faces were only inches apart and we needed to look in each other's eyes. Be both bursted out laughing.

"CUT." the director said. "What happened ?"

"It's just hard to not laugh." Cole said.

"He's right." i said and we high-fived.

"I'm working with kids." the director said and gave us a 5 minutes paus.

"We need to stop laughing at this scene." i said to Cole.

"Okay, let's try it again." he said and i agreed. We both got closer to each other and starred at each other.

I saw that he tried not to laugh. "Cole i swear if you laugh now, that i'm going to slap you." i said.

"Your eyes look like a chocolate donut." he said and i bursted out laughing.

"I hate you." i said and slapped his arm before we both laughed together.

A day later :

"Hey Tom." i said on the facetime.

"Y/N ! I missed you yesterday."

"I know i'm sorry. We just needed to film longer and then i hadn't time for you anymore."

"It's alright darling. We all miss you so much. Why did you need to film longer ?"

"We just needed to film a scene where Anna and Mike look at each other's eyes very long and very close. We just couldn't stop laughing. I think the director hates us now." i chuckled.

"I don't think so." he chuckled. "So you and Cole are friends now ? So you come along well ?"

"Oh yeah. We come along very well, right now. But i still don't feel well at kissing him."

"Part of the job, darling."

"I know. Whatever. How are you ?"

"Great. We go golfing all the time. Not gonna lie, but i'm the best. But we feel that you aren't around us anymore."

"Same here. When i'm back, we can all go golfing together. The sad part on that is, that you aren't the best anymore." i smirked.

"I'm practicing right now to geht better than you. And i'm doing a good job." he smirked.

"We will see, Spider-boy." i winked.

"Man, Spider-man." he said.

Toms Pov.:

After some minutes of talking to Y/N, she said that she need to go again. The boys then came over to play some video games.

"How is Y/N ?" Tuwain asked then.

"Great, we talked like an hour ago." he said.

"And ? How is filming ?" Harry asked.

"Great, i think. She just told me that why she couldn't talk to me yesterday." he said.

"And why ?" Sam asked.

"They needed to film longer because she and Cole couldn't stop laughing." he said a little annoyed.

"You don't sound so happy about that." Sam said.

"He wasn't. Yesterday when she said she couldn't call him, he was so sad. He walked around the house and talked to himself 'why can't she call' or 'doesn't she want to talk to me' or 'did i something wrong'." Haz laughed.

"Wait, are you jealous ?" Harry asked.

"WHAT, n-no." he said.

"You are." Harry said.

"Maybe, i just really miss her." he said.

Y/N Pov.:

"Y/N, Cole, please come over for a minute." the director said.

"Do you think he found out that we stole his last donut ?" i chuckled to Cole.

"Maybe." he said and laughed.

"What do you need ?" i asked the director.

"So were filming already 4 weeks. When we follow the plan, then we would be finished in 4 days with filming. That means we need to film the more intimate scenes. We also would give you tomorrow a day off, so you can go out together so that it's more comfortable." he said.

"Okay, i think we are ready for that." i said.

"But we still take the day off tomorrow." Cole said and we all laughed.

"Perfect. Make you two a great day in paris tomorrow. You hadn't really the time to see the city." he said.

"That's true. Y/N ? We will go around paris tomorrow." Cole said.

"I agree. Thank you." i said and then we filmed some other scenes, before we all went in our hotel rooms again.

At the hotel, i did my usual night routine before i called my family. I talked with my parents and luna so long about paris and filming. While i talked with Josh only about filming and our life's. After that i got a call from Tom.

"Hey, Tommy."

"Hello, darling. How you doing today ?"

"Great. Oh and i need to tell you something."

"Do it better now, before the boys know that i'm on a call with out and they interrupt us." he laughed.

"Okay. So we talked with the director today and we will be finished with filming in 4 days."

"That's amazing ! We will finally have you back."

"I know ! I can't wait to have you all by my side again. But i already promised my parents to come for dinner when i'm back home. Maybe you want to come with me ?"

"I would love to."

"Great."