Chapter 7

Y/n ~

You woke up, once again in Sangwoo's bed. But this time was different, when you turned to look at Sangwoo he was wide awake, staring at you. It kind of freaked you out that Sangwoo had been staring at you sleeping. "Good morning" Sangwoo smiled, then gently kissed you on the head. You were confused. Is he taking the dating seriously you thought slightly panicked. You liked Sangwoo and he was good in bed, but you weren't sure you wanted to date him. Besides you barely knew him at all, he could be a serial killer and you wouldn't even know. "Morning." you smile slightly. Honestly, you were kind of scared of him.

Suddenly he pulls you into a hug, your head on his chest. You were terrified. You had managed to get into a relationship with a guy who you scarcely like and now it seemed like he was into you. You really weren't planning on playing with someone's heart, but you were too intimidated to leave, you were scared to disagree. Inwardly sighing you hugged Sangwoo back snuggling into him. This was your life now.

S~

Y/n snuggled into my chest her body was warm and small. I could hear her heart softly beating. It seemed like she really felt safe, calm with me but she really shouldn't. I'm dangerous and not to be trusted. She had no idea of what happened last night, and she never would. It was funny to me that she is unaware of how much her life would change, how much her life was in danger.

Y/n~

you shifted slightly in Sangwoo's strong grip, realizing you couldn't remember how you got there. This was worrying, was I blackout drunk you thought to yourself. No, I couldn't have been I swear it was the middle of the day. Confusion crossed your mind, confusion, and worry. There was something definitely wrong with the fact you couldn't remember. Should I ask Sangwoo? You ask yourself. The thought of asking him slightly frightened you. You had a weird feeling he was up to something, but you weren't sure what it was.

you close your eyes almost hoping it was a dream and that you would wake up, you never wanted anything serious with Sangwoo. After opening your eyes, you realize that it wasn't a dream. This was reality. Panic started to come over you, you couldn't remember anything and you are wrapped in the arms of someone you barely knew. You had every right to panic, but you couldn't let him know that. Luckily you are extremely good at hiding your emotions, you could even slow your breathing and heartbeat on que.

looking into Sangwoo's dark eyes you smile. The only way to get answers was to ask questions, but you had to go the right way about it. "Woo?" you ask, trying to be sweet, it was extremely difficult considering you were suppressing the urge to scream and cry. "why can't I remember most of yesterday?" you knew you likely wouldn't get a straight answer, since you suspected it was his doing. You smile, on the inside, you were crying, and he wouldn't ever know.

S~

I looked at her and saw a faint smile on her face. I knew this question would be asked at some point and I had the perfect lie. "Well, we got pretty drunk." I chuckled trying to sound pretty convincing.

Y/n~

Just hearing him say those words made your blood boil, it was a lackluster excuse. It was apparent to you that he was lying, but you were really unsure of the reason. You were still terrified of the repercussions of questioning his views and logic, so you kept your mouth shut. Well, except the small giggle that escaped your lips as a response to his accusation. You knew that you weren't drunk. You didn't have the slightest hint of a hangover and you would barely touch alcohol, you hated the stuff. The smell, the taste, the feeling you get after drinking it, you hated it. Plus when people are drunk they lose their sense of reason and sometimes slipped out secrets, you had too many secrets and a whole façade that you had to protect.

Looking around you couldn't see your phone anywhere. This made alarm bells ring in your mind. Without your phone, you had no way of getting out of this situation. Fuck, I'm so stupid you thought to yourself, I shouldn't have been so lost in my own lust. There was not really any point in asking Sangwoo, considering his first answer. Maybe he just put it somewhere your brain thought trying to calm yourself. It was becoming harder and harder to suppress the panic that was rising through your body. Like you, you were convinced that Sangwoo could read people's emotions like a book. But unbeknownst to him you were extremely good at hiding them and could even sometimes fool yourself. "Hey, where is my phone?" you asked casually.

S~

As I thought she is really observant. I had confiscated her phone as I didn't want to give her an easy escape, but I couldn't exactly tell her that. "You dropped it and it smashed." It was a simple answer but believable since she was "drunk". I was going to have her for forever and ever. Unlike many of my other victims I wanted to keep her for a while, I didn't want to kill her straight away. I honestly had no idea why this was.

Y/n~

At this point, you were on the verge of screaming at him. There was no way you were drunk and there was no way you dropped your phone. What does this guy desire with me you thought to yourself. You were now convinced he was trying to kidnap you. But if that was true why was he being so nice. I'm going to die here you thought biting back tears. It wasn't that you really cared about your death you were terrified of the things that he would do. Even if it was an exaggeration that he was going to kill you, you couldn't help but think about it. You even had a suspicion that his personality was a façade like yours.

"I love you y/n," Sangwoo said holding your chin. What! he loves me. I'm dead for sure.

A/n: thank you everyone for waiting for this chapter, hope you guys enjoy it.