(R) Beautiful Belle and Alpha Grayson by Art3mis18

REVIEW: ★★★★★

Genre: Werewolf Romance

Status: Completed

Annie Whipple (@Art3mis18) has blown my mind completely.

Not only has Annie written a story with a brilliant plot, but she has detailed every single bit explicitly. I have not been so impressed in a very long time on Wattpad and this book deserves all the five stars.

From planning, to character development and then to grammar, everything is so perfect. I thoroughly enjoyed myself while reading Beautiful Belle and Alpha Grayson.

What the writer wanted me to feel, I felt it. The excited, the nervousness, the confusion followed by anger - it was all there.

Belle hasn't had the best life. She had to take care of her sick father while her mother left and it was pretty shitty. But then, her mother wants Belle to come spend the holidays with her.

The opening chapter starts with Belle walking towards the terminal and groaning about this trip. She gets on the plane to find out she'll be sitting next to a creepy dude, but then I felt it before I could even read what was coming next.

It was comical, exciting and I didn't know what to when Alpha Grayson was introduced.

This book takes you for a ride, literally. The highs and lows, the hot and cold (pun intended), and as you near the end, your mind is fucked and all you want to do is scream.

The best part for me was definitely the ending chapters because it promises so much for the second book and yes, the first one ends in a cliffhanger.

I believe Annie will deliver the second part as she did the first. Alpha Grayson has so much to do and it doesn't seem Annie is done with him, by a long shot.

What is commendable is that along with the main characters, the secondary ones have also been developed so beautifully and they have such strong and important parts to play.

This book was not what I had imagined it would be - hence, mind-blowing.

So, if you want a book hangover and would prefer to sit at the edge of your seat the entire time reading, opt for this. Beautiful Belle and Alpha Grayson is a book that you do not want to miss out on.

____________________________

A/N:

As always, if this review has helped you in any way, don't forget to like and comment. For further reviews, feel free to follow GraceSClarke and add this book to your library/reading list!

Love,
Grace xo