Part - 41

Tae's POV

I was astonished when I came to know that y/n knows that I was in Seoul all this while.

But what made me shock was when she said I am cheating on her.

I was confused as to how this lying thing turned into cheating.

I tried telling her that I didn't cheat but what she said made me so guilty.

She started telling why she feels that I am cheating, all this while I completely ignored the way I am behaving with her, I didn't even realized that my change in behavior and my lies are affecting her so much.

She was also crying which made me panick.

This is the thing I hate the most, tear in her eyes and I hate even more when I am the reason for it.

I tried consoling her but she demanded an explanation.

Thank God she did!

I explained her everything, but why she didn't looked convinced.

I told her everything but she keep on making some baseless assumptions
like me liking Rose, things getting accelerated...what nonsense.

I shouted at her because I am getting frustrated....I expected her to shout back, but she slowly said she saw something.

The way she talked meekily I realized that she is deeply hurt.

I asked her what she saw.....she told me but I can't recall anything like that happening.

Tae's mind - " Why is she saying this! I never did anything like that."

I closed my eyes and tried remembering everything.

And then I recalled that accidental fall.

I explained it to her....and she believed me....I was relieved....I felt like a stone is removed from my heart.

But what she said next made that heart shatter.

Y/n - " B-but taehyung, let's divorce."

Tae - " D-divorce....what??
No? Why are you saying this?...you don't believe me...you can check my phone y/n...you can check the messages."

Y/n - " No,no I believe you and I don't want to check your phone...it's your privacy."

Tae's mind - " Why the hell isn't she stop crying."

Tae - " Then why?"
I said with a broken voice.

Y/n - " You don't d-deserve me taehyung.....you deserve someone better."

I was getting confused .

Tae - " Why?"

Y/n - " You deserve someone who loves you, who trusts you....not a skeptic girl like me....who always misunderstand you."

Tae - " D-don't say that!"

Now even I can't control my tears.