Chapter 13

I want some gum. Like right now. Anyway..... hiiiiii :D

Chapter Thirteen

So tired. Legs hurt. Need water. Right now all three of us were laying in the parking lot out of breath. We have officially been kicked out of 12 other stores. Although im still sad because no one got shot. Bummer.

"This has been the craziest day I ever had." Mercy said. Me and Ryan just nodded our heads in agreement. We got up and started walking back to my house when Mercy's phone went off.

"I have to go. My mom needs me." she said kind of worried.

"Be safe Mercy." I said. She smiled and nodded, turning the opposite way.

Ryan and I kept walking until he suggested, "Why don't we study today huh?"

"Since when do you actually want to study?" I asked.

"No reason. Im here so we mind as well get it over with." he said nervously, as we walked up the front steps.

I realized he was trying to rush into the house. Why? Because he was still wearing the purple thong from Victoria's Secret. Classic!

"Since your in a hurry, you want me to grab your bag?" I asked while walking over to his car.

"NO! I mean I- I got it." he stuttered while dashing over to his car. Im guessing the packets are still in there.

I ignored it ,shrugged it off and went to my room knowing Ryan will follow. I noticed he was carrying his bag a little too close to him. We were both able to get passed my ninja crazed mother who tends to pop out of nowhere. Still keeping tabs on that women.

"So, what should we work on first?"

About 3 hours later, I actually don't want to kill him. His worked has progressed and he was able to answer most questions without any difficulty. I must say that im impressed but im still worried. He's knows what he's doing but he still needs me. Why? My thoughts were interrupted when Ryan said,

"Im actually enjoying your company. We should do this again, even if you are really annoying and prissy." he said walking down the stairs to the door. I am not prissy! Jerk!

"So, should we hang out Friday?" he asked. I spoke before I could think.

"Sure!"

"Great! Bye Ronn- Veronica." he said as he leaned in a quickly pecked my cheek. He walked away, back turned to me, rubbing the back of his neck. He got in his car, gave a final wave, then took off.

Once again, my hand flew up to my warming cheek. One half of me is saying that going with Ryan isn't a good idea, but the other half is doing backflips and cartwheels screaming for joy. I didn't notice that my hand was still on my cheek until I heard a voice from behind me,

"There go the tingles!!!! OMG this is major, I'll pick your clothes out!"

Before I could even turn around I heard my ninja of a mother's pounding feet heading upstairs.

Hello!!!!!! This is only part of the chapter. I remembered I have a wedding to attend and I need to sleep. The next part is already written. It will be up Sunday night. So peace!!!

YCL