30(2)

Chapter 30 The President's Substitute Little Wife 06 (2)

This is what he has been looking forward to for many years.

    The scene he had seen in his dream, he didn't expect it to be true today, making him a little bit afraid to step forward for a while, for fear that the girl in front of him would become a phantom.

    He stood in front of the bed for a long time, looked at the time, thinking that the custom-made clothes should be coming soon, he walked over and sat on the edge of the bed, his eyes suddenly attracted by the bedside table slightly opened.

    He opened the bedside table, and the books and pens in it were arranged according to his habits. It's just that he always felt that something was wrong, so he picked up the notebook and looked through it slowly.

    Except for some records he had written, the remaining pages were blank without writing. Just when he was about to put the notebook back, he suddenly saw a small scrap of paper at the end.

    He erected the book, and as expected, vaguely saw traces of some characters.

    He put down his notebook and his eyes fell on the trash can not far away.

    He walked over.

    There are very few things in the trash can, almost none, because the aunt cleans up the trash twice a day. There was a white paper towel inside, which was crumpled and thrown out in the trash can.

    He twisted up the paper towel, and he saw a ball of white paper under the paper towel. He picked up the white paper and opened it to see that it was some small pieces of paper.

    The paper was not torn to pieces, but it was not easy to put it together. It took Shen Liuchen almost five minutes to restore the paper to its original appearance.

    He also saw the words written by Song Jinxi.

    After looking at those words for a while, Shen Liuchen look at it thoughtfully. She only wrote two routes and didn't write any further, and she didn't know what decision she made in the end.

    He carefully collected the shredded paper and walked out carrying the trash can. Put the shredded paper into the cabinet in the study and locked it, and asked the aunt to change a clean trash bag, and then returned to the room with the trash can.

    Began to harass Song Jinxi who was sleeping.