Chapter 86

(previously)

"I would think twice before touching my mate. There will be grave consequences. You're already in quite the predicament, don't make it worse on yourself" Kol said condescendingly as if he was scolding a child.

Kol threw Lily into the couch aggressively and moved to stand beside me with Elijah.

Damon moved to stand beside Lydia making Lily's eyes widen dramatically before she scowled at everyone in the room.

She had no reason to act like a caring mother even if the act hadn't fooled anyone.

Bonnie stood in the doorway just in case something happened while Rebekah was walking around the room looking at the various nick nacks around with an unimpressed look on her face.

Lily sneered at Damon "I see you got yourself a slut for a mate" she spat hatefully.

Damon took a threatening step forward but Lydia put a hand on his wrist to stop him.

She looked at Lily with nothing but hate "you are the worst type of being on this planet Lily. I can't wait to leave you here to rot for the rest of eternity" Lydia said as she glared at her.

Lily laughed condescending "is that supposed to scare me? I had faced that reality years ago. There is nothing you can do to me that will hurt me" Lily said mockingly.

That's when I started laughing hysterically.

Lydia had a giant smirk on her face.

I wiped a fake tear for effect before standing up straight and smiled with a crazy look in my eyes.

"See that's where your wrong doll face. There are so many things we will do to make you suffer before we leave. Not to mention those sacks of shit in the tunnels below" I said with a vindictive gleam in my eye.

Lily's eyes widened and she tried to stand up and attack me again but Kol held her down and flashed his fangs "I did warn you. Now I'm going to have to take a souvenir back with me" he said with a demented smirk as he tore out some organ from her stomach.

Lily screamed loudly but after a moment just glared at Kol as she panted in exhaustion from the pain

Kol presented the organ to me as if it was jewelry "why thank you handsome! We'll have to take it with us so we have something to remember this fun day by" I said excitedly as I jumped up and down while clapping my hands.

I was most definitely letting my crazy out to play and Kol was loving every second of it.

Elijah rolled his eyes but looked at me with a fond smile.

Lydia was staring at Lily with so much hate and anger it started manifesting in her magic.

I felt as Lily suddenly started burning from the inside out.