Part - 42

3 days later
Tae's POV
Tae's cabin

It's been three days since my last conversation with y/n.

I saw her in the office but didn't talked to her and now all this is making me anxious, I am scared to think what if she keeps on her decision of divorcing me.

Tae's mind - " I can't take it anymore."

It was still not my time to leave office but y/n must have gone by now.

So I packed my stuff and walked out to my car to go to y/n's apartment.

Y/n's POV

I just came from the office a while ago and was sitting on the couch relaxing,
when the door bell rang.

*Ding dong*

Y/n - " At this time? Who could it be?"

I said to myself and lazily walked to get the door.

I opened the door and saw Taehyung standing there.

Y/n - " Tae-"

He slightly pushed me and entered inside the apartment and straightway went to my room followed by confused me.

Y/n - " What are you doing tae?..what happened?"

He opened my closet took out the suitcase and started throwing my clothes in it.

I tried to stop him by holding his arms.

Y/n - " Tae...what are you doing?.....Stop!"

Tae - " No, I will not....I am sorry but I can't give you any more time....I can't live with this fear of you going away every second......you are coming back home with me and that's final."

He said still throwing my clothes in.

I pushed him away from the suitcase.

Y/n - " Stop.... You don't know how to pack?....you ruined my clothes...I will pack them myself."

I said with furrowed eyebrows and an angry pout..and started neatly packing my stuff.

He pulled my arm and turned me around.

He was having a potential smile on his face.

Tae - " it..it means you are coming back home with me?"

Y/n - " Hmm..I think I have thought enough...I will give it a one more try."

He immediately broke out into a wide smile and hugged me.

Yes, I have thought enough about this topic... I always thought it is a loveless marriage but since now he confessed to me....I think I should try it once more.

Tae - " Thank you.... I promise, you won't regret it.....I love you."

He said still hugging me.