5. Relax Those Muscles

Step Number Five: Relax Those Muscles

---

"So, tell us Chase, everyone's talking about the new album! I don't have to say anything but just in case someone lives under a very heavy rock, I'll do the procedures. You, Chase Flight, have just finished your world tour a few months ago and finished promoting your second album since your original debut."

Chase nodded along, ignoring how the styled hair kept coming into his view.

"Then you took a few weeks of of holiday and you were right back onto your feet getting a new album ready for the fans. And now, it's done?"

"Yes, it is actually." Chase gave his heart-winning smile. The interviewer sighed, fanning herself with a humorous laugh. "We were very serious about this album. It's a very important one for me and the team so we worked day and night on it and it's finally ready. It's going to be out soon, just a few minor details and filming to do."

"Yes, and you have three music videos coming out for this album?"

"Yes, like I said, a very important surprise to my fans. Love you guys."

The interviewer, smiled, flipping her hair. Her name was Heather and she was very famous throughout the entertainment companies. She's one of the first go-to journalists.

She adjusted herself on the seat while Chase averted his eyes to his director for a second. It meant that he wanted water.

"Yes, they know that you love them and I'm sure that they'd see that with this album as you say. Well then, the next topic that we have to talk about is the centre piece of the album. The song, Wonders Tonight."

She raised a brow, even though she already knew the answer. "Ah yes," Chase played along anyways. "Wonders Tonight. It's actually, my favorite out of the whole product."

"Oh really?"

"Yes, and it just also happens to be the one that I'll be debuting my dance skills. It's still in progress."

Heather laughed whole-heartedly, throwing her head back while the her legs remained crossed in style. "What can you not do Chase Flight?"

It was a rhetorical question but he answered anyway to create content. "Well, flying planes can be a start."

Heather laughed again, waving her hands, as if to say: stop it, it's too funny.

Chase suppressed an eye roll.

"And can you tell us more about this dance debut of yours?"

Chase took in a deep breath.

"Oh no, that's a very serious breath-in," teased Heather. Chase laughed it off.

"Well, my dance, is a partnered one." Heather 'ooh'ed. "But there's another surprise. It's going to leave the fans in shock."

Heather raised a brow. Now that's something even she can get curious about. No one knew about Zane Page. It's a joke but there was some seriousness in it.

Chase gave another dashing smile. "That's why it's a surprise. The person I'm partnering with, whoever they are, are really well known for their dances and they're really good. I'm really happy to be collaborating with them and I hope we continue to do more works together. I'm sure the fans are going to love the performance."

"On the topic of ladies, are there any that has caught your eye? I'm sure there's one."

Chase's mind flickered to Zane's clean shaved face and that distant eyes.

"Oh, I see, there is!"

"Oh, no, no." he laughed it off. "I'm so busy with work and all I actually don't have any time to meet them these days. That reminds me, JD," he called out as the man came back with the water bottle. "We need to get me a break." Chase then turned back to Heather.

She laughed along, then her eyes widened. "Wait, does that mean that there might be someone?!"

"No, it just means that I'm open to dating now."

"I'll think about it once you finish your filming," JD butted in the interview. He wasn't in front of the camera, but his voice was loud.

"Oh, so there's still a lot to go?"

Chase shook his head at Heather. "Everything is finished except for Wonders Tonight. We're trying to make it perfect for the viewers so that's the last filming in the list. It's going to be fresh."

"Oh, that's sounds so exciting!"

Chase agreed with Heather on that. It was, indeed, going to be exciting. They haven't gone much into the song. Since it was more intimate, Zane's been taking it slow to teach him so they don't make a mess. All Chase could do for now is dread the lifting moves.

"Well then, I see that you have so much of a busy schedule! So, I'll let you off the hook if you'd do us a favor. A few lines of Last Summer, from your first album for the viewers please."

Sitting up straighter, Chase cleared his throat.

Sitting up with you on me, begging baby, leave the sheets.

By the pool it should be, you and I and its heats.

The sunrise raise up above us now, the sets are about to leave.

It's all because, you remember, it's the last summer.

Yeah, oh... the last summer.

Mhm, oh... the last summer.

The second later, Heather clapped, smiling wide, eyes shinning with love. "That was, as always, amazing! It's one my personal favorites and you still have your own style to it Chase."

"Why thank you," he said with a short bow.

"But wait, we're not letting you go just yet. The fans want a sneak peek. Preferably: Wonders Tonight."

Chase chuckled, shaking his head. He knew they'd ask so he did come prepared. "I won't sing the tune but a line in it." Heather nodded, agreeing that it didn't matter.

One look and I'm gone, do you know what you do to me?

The second's enough, to make my heart melt, into flames.

"Should I add another?"

Heather giggled, nodding and Chase felt generous.

You'd think I'm dying, well baby that's a no.

---

I know that it might not be much but I just wanted to give a little Q&A kinda thing. Tell me what you think about it. 

The scenes will go fast because this is a short story BUT I'll be focusing on the serious days so don't worry.