Chapter 42: Revealed in a fight

Oh shit.

My identity...revealed.

My status...near death probably.

...

I'm just Kidding! As if i'd die that easily.

But...lets just say my current situation is...Awkward, intimidating...and just....Awkward.

"Josephine?" The boys said all at the same time.

I could hear Selina also gasping. Is it that shocking? Seriously? Can't these people calm down for a sec? Geez. it's not like I was dead then I came back to life.

I heard a sigh from behind which made me turn my head

"Felix, if you're gonna sigh in a situation like this, do it quietly."

"no can do, you dug your own grave."

"how? you're the one the dragged me here."

"You agreed to the terms."

"tch-"

annoying.

Edgar looked at Felix in a side ways matter...I wouldn't be surprised, when a polite person suddenly started talking casually....and actually turns out to be someone like that.

"How did you know." I asked ichigo

"I could smell the Dark magic."

"....Smell?"

"Thats right, we elves can smell different types of magic" He shrugs

"That is beyond creepy."

I used my sphere to cut the back of the dress because it was too long and inconvenient to fight in. "Doesn't matter though, you are gonna die today." I say.

I charge towards him while running my free hand through my hair, turning my hair from black to white and making my fox features appear.

My sphere turns into a reaper sword and turns black...I can go full out.

I sliced down with my sword so fast that the elf didn't have time to teleport and just dodged to the side instead.

"Heh....interesting" He puffed while looking slightly scared.

"Whats interesting is how fast I can kill you."

I used the shadows to bind him and used the ice to stab him but instantly he teleported. To the Ceiling and stood there upside down...how is he doing that?

"I might've been shocked at first but you still can't beat me."

"You son of a bitch." I mutter

I made ice shards come from the ground up to the ceiling trying to trap him and stab him.

"You should try harder." he appears right infront of me not even giving me time to react...Fuck!

*Boom!*

What the....The elf ichigo....just suddenly flew to the Side and hit the wall....and its extremely fatle.

I looked to the other side....and see Luke with his hand out....he...he used him magic.

*Cough*

"What the fu- *cough*"

The elf who has blood dripping from his head as well as from his mouth, glared at Luke as he tried to get up. Luke looked calm....he took the guy out in one attack....I might've slightly underestimated how much he's actually gotten stronger.