44 | Yasohachi bridge

back in third person
bcs ykyk.. fighting..

 fighting

"You never tell us anything about yourself."

"That's right."

When Kugisaki told Y/N that they were going back to, obviously get Fushiguro and back his him up on whatever it is that he's trying to do solo, the girl was a little shocked. He said it was dangerous, wasn't it?

"You're so deep on thought, you didn't even notice us." Kugisaki says, followed by Itadori.

"we're not saying you gotta tell us everything! but you can trust us! we're friends!"

Behind Fushiguro, Y/N awkwardly stands a few feet away from them, fiddling with her fingers nervously. She knows that she can never get mad at the black haired boy, but is it the same for him?

For now, she'll keep her distance.

"Tsumiki is still asleep." Fushiguro starts, "This yasohachi bridge curse will only appear in front of the cursed victims."

"Without any information, we don't know when she'll be killed. That's why.. I want to exorcise it now..!"

They all could hear the determination in his voice.

"But it's true that the mission is more danger―"

Itadori and Kugisaki quickly cuts him off.

"Yeah, yeah, we got ya."

"You shoulda told us from the start!"

Fushiguro hides a smile— he didn't have to explain himself further for them to get the full context. They'll help him. Kugisaki then turns her head to the other person feeling a little left out,

"Anyways, i think you're forgetting someone."

"Ah.." the boy isn't dumb or anything― of course he knew something was wrong the moment he saw that only Itadori and Kugisaki had approached him.

He looks behind him, seeing Y/N nervously avoiding eye contact by shifting her gaze to the ground. His eyes soften, deciding to approach the girl.

Y/N gulps, "Hey.. Fushiguro ―"

'...!'

Her eyes slowly widen, feeling the heat rise to her cheeks as fushiguro pulls her into a hug.

"Sorry.." he mutters, voice only for her to hear.

Kugisaki and Itadori makes eye contact with eachother, both shocked and jaws dropped onto the ground. When did Fushiguro liked getting hugged or hugging people..Or rather, when did they get so close?!

Was this some special treatment only Y/N gets? Were they this close when they're by themselves? Damn, talk about lucky..