03: 𝖻𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖿𝗅𝖾𝗎𝗋'𝗌 𝗐𝖾𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀*

❥❥❥

𝗂𝗂𝗂. 𝖻𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖿𝗅𝖾𝗎𝗋'𝗌 𝗐𝖾𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 || 𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋.

"You've had your fun yesterday, now let me have mine."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

When the next day had arrived, everyone was quick to get on their feet and get themselves ready for the wedding.

Y/n walked down the stairs, desperately trying to find Harry as she had woken up to an empty space beside her, and also because she needed someone to zip her dress up from behind.

It didn't take her long to finally find him as he was in the kitchen, eating toast for breakfast. She saw that he wore a violet-coloured button up with a simple dark brownish-like vest, paired with a violet tie to match his shirt.

"Harry?" She called out from the doorway of the kitchen causing him to immediately look up from the book he was reading to her. "Can you zip up my dress, please? I couldn't reach the zipper."

She turned around, exposing her bare back to him, a smug look appearing on her face when she heard him choke slightly on the toast. Soon, she felt Harry's breath against her neck as his cold fingers danced along her skin, shakily zipping up the dress.

Once that was done, he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her to him so that her back was firmly pressed against his chest. "Merlin, you look so gorgeous in this dress — not that you look gorgeous everyday."

"Why must you always be such a fucking flirt?"

"I was just taught at a young age, love," said Harry, kissing her cheek.

"Gosh, I hate you,"

Harry laughed, "You love me really."

The colour drained from his face when he realised what he had just said, but before it could get any awkward, Ron had walked into the kitchen as he was doing up his tie.

"You two disgust me sometimes," Ron grimaced at the couple, walking over to steal Harry's toast, which lay forgotten on the table. 

Y/n rolled her eyes at him, removing Harry's arms from her waist before moving to where the coffee machine was. "As if I didn't just walk past you and Hermione snogging on the couch."

"At least I don't have sex everywhere,"

The young Potter stood uncomfortably between them, switching gazes from Y/n to Ron. Although whatever they were bickering about wasn't what was in his head, it was what he said earlier.

'One of these days I'm going to slip out an accidental confession'

'Well that's what you wanted, isn't it? You want her to know that you love her.'

'Bitch, shut the fuck up.'

'I'm literally just trying to help you, you teaspoon.'

'Did you somehow just transformed into Ron or something?'

'You do hang out with him a lot.'

He didn't even notice that Ron had left the kitchen already, leaving him and Y/n alone once more. He only stopped arguing with the voice in his head when he felt someone grab onto his hand. Looking over, he saw that Y/n stood in front of him; a cup of freshly made coffee in her free hand.