Three

"He found the dreams she didn't even know she had"

-;-;-

Stockings, skirt, bra, blouse, heels, gloves and extra robe just in case.

Aries went over her thought process once more before going into the bathroom and changing.

Once she was dressed and hooked her tie lazily around her neck, she spent an extra couple minutes to put her hair up in a ponytail.

She applied light makeup ending in a light pink lipstick. She did a once over, making sure she had everything on, from her black heels, up to her perfectly done hair.

Stupid ties

She thought as she left it untied. She had never learned how to successfully tie her own tie, she never had to wear one at home so what was the point of learning?

With a simple spell, her tie was done. She grabbed her book bag and Slytherin robe before quietly heading out of the dorm and to the hospital wing.

Aries liked to help Miss Pomfrey out with patients, even if it did give some extra credits as a bonus.

Normally in her free time, she'd either go down to the hospital wing or she'd go to the dress shop in Hogsmeade and design some outfits.

Gladrags was a sanctuary during Quidditch season. With Walburga's threat of what would happen if she even flew on a broom stick, let alone play a match on one, she steered clear of the field.

Most of the time Aries was in the medical wing, there were no more than two or three patients. On Quidditch game days there could sometimes be up to eight, depending on who the teams are.

The girl walked into the wing and found her way to her assistant desk, it was a gift from Miss Pomfrey since she practically worked there.

Her potions skills were great, her charms were outstanding, and her transfiguration techniques were flawless, Aries was everything Pomfrey needed and was glad to have her.

Aries placed her things down neatly before walking around the room to see the injuries.

A boy in Hufflepuff and a boy from Gryffindor.

The boy in Hufflepuff looked to be in his third year, still young, probably tripped and fell down the moving stairs.

She refilled his water cup and walked over to the Gryffindor boy, he was one of the regulars that came in rather often with the same injuries.

Hogwarts very own Remus Lupin himself.

His shirt was off but it left little to the imagination seeing as his chest was filled with scratches, how they got there? Her mind always raced to figure it out with mental knowledge of all the books in Hogwarts library.

Aries summoned a tub of water and a cloth as she wet it and began dabbing at the wide gash, she continued to dab around his bloody flesh until the tub of water was filled with red liquid and his gash looked less messy.

The girl used a deleting spell and summoned a new tub before using a spell for more water.

"Aguamente" Aries chanted as water poured out of her wand and into the tub. She soaked the rag, in the now clean water, before going back to the patient.

She dabbed the smaller, yet still big, gashes on his chest but didn't get too far when he suddenly started waking up.

He mumbled something under his breath as Aries watched, she felt the urge to look into his head but fought it.