ARC 1.11

[A/N] : .....So um I kinda change the name of the other account of our MC. I have changed it from Shadow¤Queen  to  $Rebel$ . So enjoy

                     ●○●○●○●

As all the servers of the game were shut down due to the new update, the forums are filled with guesses and expectations for the new update.

When the server finally re-opened, all the players hurriedly logged on. They are immediately greeted by the sight of many unfamiliar guild names. They opened the map and found many things has changed. Not only are there new guilds but also different new maps and dungeons.

After calling and irritating the four troublemakers to her satisfaction Liza finally decided to log into the game. When she logged in she was flabbergasted

' WTF! Where is that FL ? Eli baby did she quite ? I completed the missions. '

[ Host you have only completed 25%, there is still a long way to go. The FL is in another server did you forget the servers were merged. ]

' .......Nope I remembered. Ha ha ha well don't you think that scum and the FL are perfect match with each other bla bla bla....'

[ Host your other account $Rebel$ is till there in the same server so shut up and fucking do your missions. ]

Liza was shocked well can anyone blame her. This is the first time her precious Eli has cursed. She proudly said

' Eli baby is growing up. Mommy is proud. '

[ Who is mommy ? I will rather self destruct than having a mother like you. ]

' Well if I were a male I would have said Daddy~~~ '

She put emphasis on the word Daddy, the system threw another few curse words before deciding to ignore its spicy host its not like it can win against it anyway.

Liza chuckled once again and logged into her account ' Clarity ' to be sure as a result no one else is there in that server not even the troublemakers. They are in a different server than her and the FL.

After sulking for a while she logged into her other account ' $Rebel$ '. The moment  she entered she was greeted  by the sight of many familiar Guild names except the ML's  and her ex guild most of the other guilds were the one with whom she had business in game , that's the the benefit of of being a solo Pro player without any guilds.

She open up the map and found a lot has changed. Some were not in the plot like the level cap and questline has been updated.

The level cap now was [ 200 ].

Liza didn't visit any new places just roam around for a while . Seemingly as there are not many player online she click  to pull up the leaderboard and discovered that the FL and the SML were kicked out from the top 10.

1st place went to her at level 100.
2nd place went to the ML at level 99.
From 3rd place to 10th place all belong to the ML's team members and other gamers.

Liza checked her message box and quite a few business deal were sent to her as always. As she was skimming through all of them she  is quiye shocked by the ML's message.

Since Eli told her to have a good relation with the ML she made the ML her most important business client. But now the ML wants her to join his guild is he kidding. Moreover he....

' He actually THREATENED! THREATENED! me to join or I have to face consequences! This bastard! Who the hell does he think he is motherfucking retard '