Party pals

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RANBOO AND ANGELA POV

A few weeks went by, after which Angela decided to get back in touch with Ranboo, asking him to meet her at the edge of the forest, to which he obliged, needless to say he was quite surprised when he saw Skeppy and his friends there as well.

"W-what is going on here?" he asked, his voice trembling a bit, Angela placed a hand on his shoulder "It's ok, don't worry" she reassured in a calm voice.

After some introductions, Skeppy layed out the information he knew.

"So we have the confirmation that your father is Eret, since he's the only one who has white eyes, Bad helped me round up all his powers, or at least the one he remembered from their childhood" he started.

"He can manipulate souls at will and control the animals in the void at his advantage" Bad said, receiving a nod from Angela.

"We already know that you can teleport, so basing ourselves on the informations we have, i think that you could as well control souls and talk to animals, have you ever tried?" Skeppy asked, receiving a shy nod from him.

"I-i have a pet rabbit that comes to me from time to time, as well as two parrots" he explained.

"Have you tried manipulating a soul?" he shook his head "I-i was too scared"

"Understandable, it is a pretty dangerous power" Abby added.

"Ranboo listen" Angela called, catching his attention "I had a talk with Abby, she still has Sapnap's soul in her body, so i have a big favor to ask you" she said in a serious tone.

"Could you try and take it out of her and put it into that puppet over there?" Skeppy had made a very advanced pupped specifically for this, with joints and all, even a face was present on the thing "Y-y-you want me t-to c-control s-someone else's s-soul!?" he stuttered out, clearly not liking the idea.

"I know it sound scary but please look at the bigger picture, if we find out that you could effectively transfer a soul into an inanimate object and make it living again, then it would mean that we can also bring back those whom the void had claimed" she said excitedly.

"Ranboo we could end the war between the void demons and the Elythrians!" Ranboo took a few steps back, not liking the idea "W-what if i f-fail? I-i don't want to kill anyone" 

"He's already dead dude, i killed him, so you don't have to worry about it" Abby said offhandedly, earning a glare from Angela, who immediately looked back at Ranboo.

"Ranboo... i understand that you're scared... but please..." she walked closer to him "If we can free those people... then there's a chance we could also free your father from the grasps of the void" Ranboo's eyes widened upon hearing this, reconsidering the idea.

"The legend... the one from the book..." she mumbled.

'But one day, a dark devil with a pure heart will befriend one of us, together they'll find a way, and finally bring our wolds back as one'