Chapter 47

Jungkook was sitting on the couch, forgetting everything around him, he watched how the main lead was trying to flirt with his girlfriend. His cheeks turned red when he remembered his husband was doing the same with him yesterday. 

He wonders when will his husband return from his work. 

And Just when the scene changed and another man came to flirt with the girl, Jungkook heard a loud ringing noise around the corner of the couch. 

He turned around only to see his husband sitting on another couch just beside him. His mouth fell open in surprise as he looked at the clock on the wall.

It shows 10:20 pm.

His eyes went wide, forgetting the drama displayed on the tv, he turned his head toward his husband.

Did I forget to look at the time? How long is he sitting beside me? Oh no that's so rude of me.

"Hello?" He heard Taehyung's voice but it's nothing like his usual voice, it's a bit colder.

Fear runs through Jungkook's veins. What if Hubby is mad? Of course, he would be mad, you didn't notice him at all.

"Hmm" He heard Taehyung just humming to the receiver, he wondered who it would be to call him this late, he looked at his hubby pleadingly but Taehyung was just staring straight at the television.

"Nothing just came back from the office two hours ago and you are the first one to greet me." Jungkook sensed the humour in his hubby's voice but his facial expressions were quite different, they were no near to laugh.

W-wait!! Two hours? He was here for two hours and I didn't notice and greet him? No no no I should apologise, what if Taehyungie thinks I am ignoring him on purpose?

Jungkook sat on his knees on the couch and flapped his sweater paws to get his hubby's attention but Taehyung just turned his head away.

"What can I say, people are too busy to notice me," Jungkook's heart sank hearing that, he was so busy watching an ugly drama that he didn't care about his booboo bear at all.

"Watching dramas."

Huh? D-does that mean he heard me saying those…...

"But I might say the main female lead is really very cute." 

A light gasp is heard from Jungkook as his little sweater paws stopped in the middle of the air.

Did he say cute?

C.U.T.E?

A light pout adorn his lips when he looked at the female character. No, she is not cute at all.

Taehyung was getting more annoyed by each passing second, he thanked his angels that his hyung called him or he didn't know what he would do.

"Ohh… is that so? What about the male character?" Namjoon asked him through the phone.

"Ahhh male character, I didn't pay much attention to it but I heard he is very handsome, hot and sexy." 

Jungkook froze in his position, he wanted to chuckle but the nervousness building inside of him kept his lips pressed with each other in a thin line.

I-

Jungkook fucked up and he knew it too.

"But the female lead caught my eyes."

"Bear… You are very much gay"

"I know But What you say, should I contact her to be the ambassador of my next project?" Taehyung said and Jungkook can swear he is very serious right now.