IAVHQ-3

The unconscious man still hasn’t regained his consciousness even though three days have already passed, JYN would frequently check on him, afraid that he would suddenly die quietly after such a hard work of treating his wound and care from her, it would indeed be a pity. JYN only felt reassured after repeatedly probing his body with her spiritual consciousness.

From time to time JYN would stretch her sinful paw towards the eye-catching horn and tail, rubbing here and there. It was just too much of a marvel thing for her, the unconscious male was just too much like the fantasy male lead with horn or tail that countless girls and gays used to see on a movie or read in novel and go crazily in love with such 2D character, well she was also one of those ⊙_⊙ . Right now, a 3D version was in front of her, how can she not touch and feel the covetous horn and tail. She even still lamented on the fact that she does not has a tail when she cracked out of her egg.

Of course, JYN does not realize that the unconscious man that she shamelessly molested have his consciousness already awakened although his physical body still hasn’t.

Ari consciousness has been flickered between wakened and dormant for the past few days, he has never craved so much to be awakened, never felt as much as the craving he felt in the past few days, he was afraid that once he loses conscious, the person next to him would leave.

Only when he felt her presence would he be able to calm down his anxious heart. He cannot bear to lose her, cannot let her be at a place he cannot perceive her presence.

He has never seen his woman, nor does he know what she is like but just her mere presence alone has already become a poisonous addictive drug. She was his soulmate after all.

He could feel it at that moment when she dives her spirit into his body and conscious. As a race that live the longest apart from zerg race, he has been waiting for his soulmate for 200 years. As an unlucky star who was hated and unloved even by his parent, his soulmate has already been an obsession.

‘mother what is a soulmate?’

Although that woman does not love him, she did not hate him either.

‘a soulmate is your fated person who will love you no matter who or what you are’

She answered, looking at him with a complicated eye.
It’s clear with such a gaze, she was mulling over the fact that if it is him, his soulmate will not love.
Why will he not be loved? No one will be as clear as him, who will dare love such an unlucky star. Or rather, would such an unlucky star have a soulmate?

His heart is not made of iron, of course he craved for love even if only it’s only a tiny bit. The only person who can do such that is his alone soulmate, made just only for him. Though an unlucky star like him will likely not have, he imagined of his soulmate countless times, of course his heart is not in a messy state like now because it was just his fantasy where everything is to his desire and craved.

But, finally meeting his ‘real’ soulmate, his heart has always been in a state of anxiety, nervous, fear and all sort of such emotion. She…she has not leave him for three days, she even…even touch his horn and tail very softly, she seems to li-like it? She does not hate him, right? She…she touched his horn, clea-clearly touch his horn.

Ari felt his breath short, he was in a state of speechlessness from all the up and down emotion.

It would all be better if she just leaves him directly and he would not feel any heartbreak or disappointment because he was numb to it.
But this woman now traces his face inlaid of chrysos. The unlucky star symbols.

No one has ever touch him, much less his chrysos. Is she not afraid? No, impossible! maybe she didn’t know that’s why she touch it out of curiosity and will soon found out it’s a symbol of unlucky star and then she will leave immediately and hate him.