O N E - S I X T Y E I G H T

♡♡♡

April 4th, 2020

"What on earth are you doing?" Frizz laughs when she walks outside to see Lilah hanging off of the seats with her phone propped up against the bottom of the table.

"Lando and I are doing a competition to see who'd be the better bat." Lilah replies as she moves some hair out of her face, watching her sister shake her head.

"Alright, I give up, you win." Lando laughs as they both sit up right, the pair of them getting all the blood back into their system which causes them both to go dizzy. Frizz looks at Lilah for a moment and notices the smile on her face as she spoke to Lando, the older blonde getting an unsettled feeling in her stomach as her mind wandered to a place she didn't want it to.

"I need to go Baldo, I'll talk to ya soon." Lilah beams.

"See ya later Sharky." He waves before she ends the facetime. Lilah looks at her sister and furrows her eyebrows for a second before the younger blonde goes into the house to find Alfie and Alicia. 

"Mum." Frizz speaks as her Mum sits across from her.

"What's up Freya?" Caroline questions.

"Do you not think Lilah's acting weird at the moment?" Frizz asks, moving some hair out of her face as they watch Lilah play with her niece and nephew.

"Not particularly, why?" Caroline retorts, noticing the girl shift uncomfortably.

"She just doesn't seem to be talking to Mason, like at all. Don't get me wrong I know they're in a rough patch but she speaks to that Lando kid all the time." Frizz sighs.

"She's allowed to have friends Frizz." Caroline huffs at her daughter.

"I know but why's she just avoiding Mason? I've seen him ring her a few times and she's looked at it and put the phone down like he didn't ring her. She best not be cheating on him 'cause if she is then I'll be really really mad, he doesn't deserve that." Frizz replies rather angrily. Lilah stood by the backdoor listening to them with Alfie in her arms and Alicia by her legs, the girl looking at Frizz who looks over and feels her heart drop to her stomach.

"Lilah." Frizz speaks as Alicia looks at her Auntie.

"Go to Mummy." Lilah encourages her niece, the girl putting Alfie down beside her Mum before she goes back into the house and up to her room.

"I tell you constantly not to get involved in her personal life like that Frizz, you know just as much as I do when it comes to her and Mason." Caroline shakes her head.

"I was just saying though, she's gone from obsessing over him at every given chance to talking to this F1 driver that no one even knows." Frizz huffs.

♡♡♡

"Don't be an asshole, don't do it, Mason!" Lilah shouts with laughter as Mason kills her on Warzone.

"Got ya." Mason beams from her phone, the girl shaking her head before she repositions herself on her gaming chair.

"Did you do your training this morning?" Lilah asks, watching him slowly scoot away from the phone.