Ender?

-    Philza stood preparing an army to battle the Dreamons. The Dreamons that now marched through the kingdom's town. The towns people of the combined kingdom were brought into the old and new castles. The battle lasted hours and as the royal family also fought they were forced to watch as the castles were forced to collapse. With all the towns people inside. All who fought and survived, cried and wept.

    They defeated the Dreamon army but at the cost of the towns people's lives. Techno, Wilbur, Tommy, Philza, Jschlatt, Puffy, and Tubbo stared in horror at the castle ruins. Fundy was in Wilbur's arms, face buried in Wilbur's chest. They first lost Dream and now most of the kingdom was murdered within the remains of the castles. Whatever guards and civilians, that could get out before the castles fell, were left to start to pack up and leave. They will go find a kingdom willing to take the remaining people. The royal families and the three hunters now focuses on finding Dream.

-    The Dragon did not move as the injured human slumbered in her hands, under her wing. The enderman returned with a object that shimmered a bright red. She was about to rest herself but movement in her hands stopped her. She lifted her wing to see the male sitting up tiredly. She opened the cap and drank the shimmering red. The mask was finally placed back over his face.

"Hello." She tried and confusion covered the human's body language at first.

"Hello?" The human asked roughly in slaughtered Ender.

"Do you understand Ender, child?" She asked him.

"A little." He replied.

    The human began to stand as the Dreamons came back. They were covered in blood and the two guards had gaping wounds. They went to approach but the Ender Queen was quick to stand protectively around the male.

"Ender Queen. Give us Admin. He is one off which does not belong here." The main Dreamon stated.

"If he is Admin then he belongs. You will lose this battle you wish to start." She stated.

    Admin stood confused only able to understand little. The two guards charged with the swords of Dram and his father. The Dragon took Admin into her hands again and blasted the Dreamon guards with magic. Admin grabbed her hands as she attacked the Dreamons. Once the magic cleared the Dreamons remained un effected.

"Sorry my queen, but your magic and our magic cancel each other out. With Admin in you hands, you can't fight." The main Dreamon replied.

"Enders! Protect Admin!" The Dragon yelled.

    All the enderman attacked the Dreamons. The Dreamons could only fight so many. The two guards were killed and the main Dreamon glared at the Dragon.

"Let this world crumble." It said as it teleported.

Two swords were plunged into Admin's chest and torso. The Dreamon was disposed of quickly by the enderman. Admin spat up blood that fell from behind the mask. The Dragon was quick to bring Admin to the ground.

"No No No! Admin!." She cried.

"It's okay It's" He was cut off by a rough cough.

    He pushed his mask to the side more blood pouring from his mouth.

"No Admin! You can't die! Admin!" She desperately cried to him.

She watched as the light in his eyes began to fade. The Dragon took a deep breath and blew a beautiful magic on Admin. She watched as the magic sunk into Admin.

-    Unlike the books information, the Dragon was not aggressive. To him at least. Dream watched as the Dragon tried fighting the three men. The men survived the magic. The Dragon yelled something and the only word Dream could understand was 'Protect.' Enderman swarmed the men and within minutes the two guards were murdered. The final man's face darkened.