Chapter 13 - The Battle & The Body

~I have nothing to do today so, I thought I'd give y'all another chapter!~

Previously: Do you like anyone? Like, like-like? However, you meat sacks call it.

Pinetree didn't talk for a while and it made me nervous. If the feeling is what I think it is, then my henchmaniacs were right. I love a human.

Pinetree?

I couldn't wait any longer. I decided to read his mind.

Pinetree: What do I say?! I think I do like someone! I think I...

(3rd Person POV)

Dipper was thinking about Bill's question. He was having so much fun with Bill it almost slipped his mind. Bill changed and Dipper liked his new self. Bill is even risking his immorality to stop Weirdmageddon and be with Dipper. The thought made the young twin smile. I like Bill freaking Cipher.

"I do like someone," Dipper told him. He felt his face heat up and his stomach was fluttering.

Bill, on the other hand, was silent. He knew he loved the boy but, he couldn't comprehend that his Pinetree liked Bill back. He was a dream demon! He's done so many terrible things to Dipper and his family. Yet, he still likes him?

"Bill?" Dipper asked. Bill had been silent for quite a while and it worried the boy.

Mason?

The young boy was shocked. Bill called him by his real name! He didn't even know that Bill knew his real name!

Mason...you like me?

Dipper froze. He started to piece it all together; Bill read his mind. "I-I...I...I'm so sorry!" Dipper blurted out. He was ashamed that Bill knew. Who would love a boy like me?

I would. I like you too, Pinetree.

"You aren't playing tricks on me?" Dipper questioned. "Right?"

Nope. I don't know how you did it but, you made a triangle smile.

Dipper chuckled. Then he realized something. "Wouldn't this make you a pedophile?" After that question, Dipper's mind raced. So many things would make people yell and stare at them. He didn't want that.

After this body transfer thing ends, I'll be a thirteen-year-old boy like you! Although, my brain will be six trillion years old.

The boys laughed. Dipper's mind went at ease. The boys continued to talk and laugh without a care about the world around them.

(At The Same Time - With Shacktron 2.0)

Old Man McGucket, and a few helpers, finally finished the Shacktron 2.0. Ford told everyone to be prepared for the upcoming war. They aren't allowed to hurt them but, that doesn't mean they can't use other things. The Cipher Wheel people were in one of the hands of the Shacktron, ready to be thrown to the Fearamid. Once at the right spot, they were shot up to the Fearamid. They all had grappling hooks and made it to the Fearamid safely. They all looked down to see the Shacktron 2.0 being stopped by the other demons. Lucky, because of Dipper's deal, the Mystery Shack still had its weirdness shield.

The demons were trying to protect Bill while the transfer was still going. They were trying their best to not hurt the people. They just wanted to keep them distracted to not be able to help the others at the Fearamid.

"Guys, look! They aren't as many demons as last time!" Gideon points out. Everyone looks down and sees only about half as many demons from last time.