/𝘚 𝘐 𝘟 𝘛 𝘠 𝘕 𝘐 𝘕 𝘌- 𝘓 𝘖 𝘚 𝘛/

THE LOST HORCRUXES

The next few weeks passed by in a blur, and it was now July 23rd. Morgana woke up that morning with a strong bad feeling. She smiled slightly at the girl in her arms and stood up, trying not to wake her.

♥︎

"Morning." Morgana mumbled as she walked into the kitchen for some breakfast, immediately frowning when she saw Tom's panicked face, "What's wrong?"

"Where's your ring?" Tom asked, starting to get even more panicked.

Morgana's eyes widened as she realized her ring Horcrux wasn't on her hand like usual, "What-?"

"Someone somehow broke into here last night." Tom explained, "My Slytherin locket is gone as well."

♥︎

"So..they found out." Morgana stated as soon as they reached Tom's study for a private conversation.

Tom nodded, "But we don't know if they know that it's a horcrux or not."

"But-..How could someone just strut in here?" Morgana asked in confusion and alarm, "Salazar himself put up the wards around this manor-"

"They must've spent hours taking it down." Tom explained as he sat down, "We have to find it before they destroy them."

"That reminds me, why did I not die when that killing curse hit me?"

"The ring I gave you for your birthday. It was enchanted to break when a killing curse hit you, so it would take the curse itself and you stayed alive."

Morgana's face showed understanding as she nodded.

Suddenly, her vision turned dark as she clutched her head in pain and dropped to the floor, letting out a bloodcurling scream.

"Bella?!" Tom asked in shock and panic as he caught her body, "It'll be okay, just listen to me-"

But he was cut off as she started sobbing in pain, her eyes squeezed shut as she gritted her teeth in an attempt to not scream again, but she failed, letting out another scream, bringing tears to Tom's eyes.

"Hey, it's alright. It'll end soon. Stay with me, ok?" Tom tried, knowing what was happening.

"Make it stop." Morgana blurted out without even realizing as she felt like her insides were being ripped apart, "Make it stop, dad. Make it stop."

Tom merely hugged her tighter, giving her a comforting kiss on her forehead, "It's almost done-" he winced as she let out a painful sob.

Even though she had never felt the Cruciatus curse, she was sure that this was 3x more painful than the curse itself.

It was even more painful than the time she made the horcruxes, and that was saying something.

About 5 minutes later, she finally pulled away from Tom and wiped her tears as the pain suddenly stopped, but she was still shaking, "What's happening to me?" Her voice breaking in pain.

"They destroyed your horcrux." Tom replied, "How're you feeling?"

"Like my head's going to explode." She mumbled, leaning into Tom's arms, who held her again.

He hummed and hugged her, trying to stop the smile that was growing on his face as he realized what she had called him a few minutes ago, but failed.