coming to you

Warnings: none :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Babe, we gotta talk.” Chris said. 

You were currently sitting on the couch reading a book and Chris was on his phone. He set the phone down and turned to look at you. He’s been wanting to tell you something very important since yesterday.

Confused, you set your book down and focused on him. 

“I got a new job. It’s this new Netflix show.” He said and you couldn’t help but smile. 

“Babe, I’m so proud of you!” You kissed his cheek and draped one of your legs over his.

“The thing is,” He spoke slowly, “Filming is in LA.”

You raised your eyebrow, “Ok? How long will you be gone?”

“That’s the important news. I’m gonna be in LA for ten months.” He said and looked at you waiting for a reaction.

You just sat there without moving. Ten months? The longest you’ve been apart was six months and it was like torture.

“Oh.” You muttered.

“I’m sor-” He started to apologize but you stopped him.

“It’s ok. And I’m really proud of you for getting this role. I’m just gonna miss you.” You said, almost in a whisper.

“I know.” Chris pulled you in a tight hug and kissed your forehead.

Being apart would be hard but you couldn’t let the distance ruin your relationship. However, a few weeks after Chris left, you came up with a different plan. You were flying to LA and you’d stay with him until filming was done. You decided to do that because of Chris’s emotional state. He was sad and during a video call he confessed that the directors were worried about him. For some reason, this time he missed you more than ever. 

You somehow managed to convince your boss to send you for an internship in LA. She was confused as to why it had to be in LA, but eventually you convinced her and she stopped asking too many questions.

~~~

You were waiting for Chris in the hotel lobby. After arriving in LA, you sent him a text asking if he was working. So far, he wasn’t suspecting anything. 

After an hour, he finally arrived at the hotel. You stood up from your seat and walked towards him. He stopped dead in his tracks and a grin spread across his face.

“Y/n?!” He practically screamed.

“Hey, dork.” You giggled and ran to him.

Chris enveloped you in a hug and started laughing.

“What are you doing here?” He couldn’t stop smiling.

“I’m doing an internship here in LA. Soooo, looks we won’t be away from each other for the next few months, huh?” You giggled.

“I love you so much.” He kissed you deeply. The type of kiss that makes you curl your toes.

After your arrival, Chris’s mood changed for the better. Filming was better than ever and the best part was that you were together. No more video calls. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey!! I hope you guys enjoyed this imagine! If you have any requests feel free to message me or comment down below! ily <3