𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮

"I saw what you did at the party

"I saw what you did at the party." Torys voice rung as Hawk and Alaska pushed through the crowd of people, standing a few feet away from Sam who stared at Tory, "You kissed Miguel."

Alaska looked to Robby, finding his eyes hurt toward Sam. Alaska couldn't see the LaRusso girls face, but she could imagine she was either terrified or had guilt swarming in her eyes.

"I-I-" Sam began, stopping as Tory swung her first at her. Sam moved quickly to avoid being hit. Tory grabbed her by her bag, trying to yank her back before kicking her back.

"Get back in there!" Alaska said as she shoved Sam back toward Tory. Tory began throwing punches at Sam, Sam blocking each of them along with the kicks she sent her way, ducking down but not fighting back, "Fight back!"

"God, this is boring." Hawk commented as he held Alaska's elbow. Tory grabbed Sam and kneed her in the stomach twice before throwing her into the lockers. Robby suddenly ran forward and yanked Tory off of Sam, shoving her back.

"You okay?" he asked Sam worried as Tory grabbed him, spinning him around. Before she could hit him, Robby shoved her into the lockers, "Stop!"

"What's he think he's doing?" Hawk asked as Alaska looked before her shoulder to find Miguel charging over.

"World War II." she nodded her head, yanking Hawk to the side slightly as Miguel ran and tackled Robby to the ground, "Holy shit!"

"Oh it is on!" Hawk yelled out as he shoved two kids in the face away from him, into the lockers. Alaska looked around the hallway quickly as everyone began attacking each other, their anger for each other getting the best of them. Hawk threw two people over his shoulder, knocking another three out with a battle cry before he was suddenly attacked from the side.

"Get your hands off of him!" Alaska yelled at the boy, hurrying forward as her foot collided with the boys side, making his grip loose. Hawk shoved him away with a punch, his body spinning toward Alaska who let her foot hit his jaw and knock the boy out on the ground, "You okay?"

"Perfect." Hawk grinned at her, shoving a boy away by the face as he grabbed Alaska harshly by the jaw and kissed her on the mouth, "Go find Yasmine."

Alaska grinned as she hit him in the arm before taking off from the hallway, shoving a few people out of her grip before the familiar voice heard, "Come on guys, can't we all just get along?"

Alaska snapped her head around and found Moon looking around the hallway, Yasmine by her side. Alaska let out a battle cry as she ran forward, Moon hurrying out of the way as Alaska tackled Yasmine to the ground.

"Get off of me!" Yasmine hollered out as Alaska hit her square in the face, "You're such a freak!"

"Rot in hell, bitch!" Alaska threatened as she grabbed her by the head and hit it on the ground, "Tell me how you knew!"