◦16◦

Taehyung is an angel.

and that is definitely the not first and last time jeongguk will think like this. the boy is just so mesmerizing he can't take a look away from the boy. he wishes he could stay with him always. to never leave his side. he wants so many things, and taehyung is included.

probably this small trip they are doing would be his best two days in his life. how thru his twnty-two years of his life he never noticed someone like him?

the boy drives him crazy. and at the same time makes him a better person. he doesn't have the angry issues he had before, which was the best thing he would wish. a few months jeongguk had really bad angry issues, over-training himself, rude...yelling. everything you could think about.

taehyung was like a medicine. and if he doesn't get his needed doze, he would loose control. that's why he needs the boys in his life.

he knew taehyung for how long? a month or two? it feels like whole years or maybe the times flies fast when you are with the person you want to be.

he needed to know if taehyung was feeling the same way. he needed to know if taehyung's heartbeat was so fast when he was seeing jeongguk. he is still figuring himself, true. but this is his one and only chance - the trip.

when could they have the chance to stay somewhere together the whole day?

oh my...jeongguk snapped out of his deep thoughts and realised he was going to..stay in the same place with taehyung. and he realised he doesn't deserve taehyung. he doesn't deserve such a good person to be with him. because taehyung was his angel, but deep inside he was a demon. so dark thoughts, stressed and everything. the facts he is killing for the name of his people is enough.

true, he has been in fights before, but not wars. he had killed some enemies, but never stepped on a territory of a war. he will be a true murder if he does. how would taehyung even like..love him if he is a murdered. the boy won't probably experience to fight..like a real fight because he could use his powers from far - not needed to be on the war zone.

there are so many reasons taehyung to hate him and-

''guk, are you okay?'' jeongguk's fast heartbeat woke up taehyung, who was laying on his chest asleep. the boy got tired after some time of riding the horse so jeongguk took the lead.

''huh?''he looked down at him. ''aish, I woke you up..''he sighed and placed one of his hands on taehyung's waist and withe the another one the reins. ''do you wanna take a nap again?''he asked in such a soft voice, only for the sleepy boy.

''we soon will be there, right? I should better not..''his usual morning voice called out, since he woke up from a pretty comfortable nap. and he was not feeling awkward? he didn't even realise he was so used from jeongguk's soft touches and everything, that he forgot he never got akward.

''right..''jeongguk responded and tightened the grip. both on taehyung's waist so he would balance better, and on the reins to speed up a bit. he was riding a bit slower to not disturb taehyung. ''are you excited?'' jeongguk managed to ask, since taehyung was trying to look at the city-village in the horizon.

''the most about the purple ocean. I told you I love reading, right?'' taehyung sat a bit and smiled looking at the horizon.

''you told me once?''

''great! I umm..when I was a little kid, I loved reading fairytales, but on my own. the aids were trying to read for me but I was always denying..however, there was this fairytale where they were talking about the purple ocean. and I thought it was not real until I asked my brother and-''

''wait wait slow down..your brother?''jeongguk frowned and looked confused at taehyung, who only left a soft giggle.

''I never told you anything about hyung?''

''no..''

''well, I haven't seen hyung since already years. he just disappeared from the world. who knows where he is now honestly. probably far from Azrel, he hated the Kingdom and everything..'' taehyung said, changing his expression to a sad one from the old memories. ''he was a good brother, I just hope he is safe..wherever he is..''

''oh taehyung..''jeongguk sighed, trying to imagine how hard could it be for the boy. he had a really though life when he thinks about it. getting nervous because he doesn't know what to do in this situation, he leaned to the boy's back and hugged him. this was the only think that came to mind, so he would help the boy somehow.

''it's okay'' taehyung warmly smiled and wiped off his tears, forming in his eyes.''let's not think about this, can we?''

''whatever you wish'' jeongguk whispered in his ear and let the boy breath for a moment. he bagged away and handed with both of his hands the rains. ''I will speed a bit..try not to fall, okay?'' jeongguk warned before he harshly pulled the rains and the horse started running a lot faster.

taehyung yelped at the sudden speed and his body just fell on jeongguk's chest once again. the future king just lazily smirked and focused on the road.

---

''w-wait aren't we supposed to go this way...''taehyung questioned as jeongguk took another path to ride past.

''ya' said you don't want anyone to see us here? there you go.''jeongguk informed.''don't worry, I've been here before and know shorted way to the place where we will be''he said once again and taehyung just nodded.

''they say the town is really beautiful, is it right? i heard some elfs even live here!'' taehyung excailmed.

''oh, the town is really pretty..you will love it here..''

'not that pretty as you..'jeongguk wanted to say so bad, but controlled himself.

''does that mean you will show me the town?'' taehyung question and looked beside him to see jeongguk, looking at the rode, but when he spotted the boyw looking - he immidetly made an eye contact with him.

''I will show you whatever you want, tae. just say and we will go''

''okay''taehyung smiled and looked at the front again, trying to hide his blushing face. little jeongguk did knew the boy was blushing.

──♛ꕥ♛──

Oh my God I'm Alive 🤡
I'm sorry I haven't written since weeks...I was a bit too focused on Never Not and Secrets and Lies🥲