Chapter 14 - Finally Together

~I know. Three chapters in one day is a little crazy but, I had time on my hands! So I used it. UwU~

Previously: "Get away from him!" Ford screamed. The boy didn't look up and caressed Dipper's cheek, smiling. He looked toward Ford and Mabel with anger. He was wearing an eyepatch and Valedictorian clothes. The boy snapped his fingers and they disappeared. Ford and Mabel froze. They knew straight away who the boy was. He was the demon they were trying to kill. And he slipped through their fingers.

With Dipper.

(3rd Person POV)

Bill snapped his fingers, teleporting him and Dipper to the cabin he made. Bill was sitting and holding Dipper in his arms. He calmed down and looked at the sleeping boy. Bill checked to see if Dipper was bleeding and sighed when he wasn't.

"You scared me there, Pinetree." Bill smiled at him. He leaned forward and put his forehead on Dipper's. "Don't ever do that again." He whispered. He stood up with Dipper in his arms and carried him to the second floor. Bill put the young boy in the room Bill made him. It was more or less the same as his old one. A few changes were the walls, which were painted a navy blue, and his bed was a lighter blue than the walls with silver Pinetree's sprinkled around. Bill made sure his book and research were on his desk. It was sturdier than Dipper's last one and was made out of dark wood. His nook was still there but, the chair had room for two to sit. The closet was the same with more added clothes. And, of course, he still had his bathroom, which was bigger and cleaner.

Bill placed Dipper on the bed and made sure he was comfy. Bill smiled. But soon, it was turned to a pained expression. He used powers when he wasn't supposed to. Even if he saved it for the escape, his body wasn't meant for powers. He slowly sunk to the ground. He clutched his stomach and leaned against the bed; he looked to see his Pinetree and made a dull smiled. He gripped his stomach tighter and passed out.

When Bill was transferred to his new form, all the demons felt that their friend was turning human. They barely felt the presence of his demon self. They all stopped fighting, which surprised the people who were attacking, and ran off into the forest. The people fighting them tried to stop them but, it was too late. They ran to the forest without another sight.

Ford and Mabel quickly exited the Fearamid with their grappling hooks, followed by the confused and worried Cipher Wheel. Everyone in the Shacktron came out to meet them to ask questions about Dipper and Bill.

"Wait. Where is Dipper?" One of the townsfolk asked. Everyone started asking the same question, whispering this and that. Mabel looked to the ground. Ford saw her and decided he would answer. He explained to them what had happened to them. They went to a room, which seemed to be Dipper's, and found the other demons. Mabel figured out that the nook was not in the right shape and found a secret passage. They went through and found Dipper with a sleeping boy surrounded by chalk. Dipper told them that he couldn't leave. So they knocked him out when suddenly a bright light appeared. The sleeping boy was holding Dipper and teleported away.

"We believe that the other boy was..." Ford looked to Mabel again, who was looking at the ground and being comforted by Pacifica. "He was Bill." Ford final admitted. Gasps were heard throughout the small crowd.

"Why was Dipper protecting Bill?" Another townsfolk asked. Ford and Mabel's eyes were shot open as they glanced at each other. Mabel was holding back tears and turned to hug Pacifica, who gladly returned it.

"Is Dipper on Bill's side now?!" One townsfolk screamed. Everyone started arguing about whether this was happening or not.

"Of course it's not Dipper!" Mabel yelled at the crowd. She wasn't hugging Pacifica and stared at the crowd in front of her. "Right, Grunkle Ford?" Mabel turned to Ford; her eyes were puffy and red. Ford was holding back his tears.