Chapter 2 - What are you talking about? I don't have a crush.

11 Years Later (So basically it present time)

Both kids are 14 now, well now teens but still they sometimes acted like they were younger again.

They always hung out in (Y/n)'s room. Varian got (Y/n) hooked on alchemy so they did their projects in her room since she had the biggest room. There was enough space in her room so if their projects exploded there wouldn't be much damage done

Your P.O.V.

"So. What do you want to do next?" I asked Varian. I flopped backwards onto my bed.

"I don't know." Varian sighed. "We literally did everything there is to do in alchemy."

"I bet we can find something to do." I sat up. Varian just stared at me as he was sitting on the floor. All I did was sit up in bed. Is he looking at something behind me? I started looking around my room. There was nothing different about it. I looked at him confused.

"Um... Varian? Are you ok? You've just been staring at me for like a minute or two." I was concerned about him. He didn't move, all he did was smile.

I got up and walked over to him. I waved my hand in front of his face. "Varian are you in there? Earth to Varian." I got no response.

He shook his head to snap out of it. He screamed and fell backwards. "(Y/n)! Please... Never sneak up on me like that again." He was out of breath.

"Well. I-I'm sorry? But you were the one staring at me. I was talking to you and I got no response. So I got up and started to try to get you to stop staring. Then you snapped out of it, screamed and fell backwards." I giggled at how cute he was. Did I say cute! I meant funny, definitely not cute, funny. Wait why am I telling myself this?

Varian's P.O.V.

Dang it! I was staring at her again. And this time she noticed! Alright. Just play it cool. Play it cool.

"Y-yeah. I-I was just lost in a thought." Why did I say that so awkwardly?!

"Well, do you want to tell me what this thought was?" (Y/n) asked. She helped me up.

What do I say? "Oh, well, I-I was thinking about something we could do. See, just lost in a thought! Definitely not thinking about anything else, i-if that's what you're thinking." I looked down. Nice save. Kinda. Why did I say that so awkwardly? Again.

Hopefully she doesn't think I was thinking about her. Hopefully she doesn't think I have a crush on her. Hopefully the world doesn't explode.

How did I get to 'hopefully the world doesn't explode'? First I talking to myself about (Y/n) and I ended that thought in 'hopefully the world doesn't explode'.

"Varian? Are you in there? Hello? Is my best friend in there?' (Y/n) asked. What do I say? What do I do? I fell over. Again.

Your P. O. V.

Why does he keep falling over? " Ummm... Var? You good?" I helped him up. He stood up, we got very close to each other. Like almost kissing close. I could feel myself blushing. His eyes were wide. Almost like he's embarrassed.

Varian's P. O. V.

So, right now I'm so close to my crush I can almost kiss her. Should I go for it? Nah, best not to. But what if she feels the same way? What if she accepts the kiss and pulls me close to her. It would be a dream come true! Oh my alchemy. She's blushing. Does that mean she likes me? Should I go for it? Should I try to kiss her? Ok I'm gonna do it. Confidence.

I put my hands around her and she put her arms around my neck.

I leaned in, she leaned in too.

Author's Note

So hey guys. Stay tuned because I never said if you and Varian end up kissing. I'm just saying.

The cute fluffy raccoon, Ruddiger (Not me, I am not a raccoon, I am a human being who is writing this book, not a raccoon), could prevent them from the kiss. There could be an explosion (like Varian said hopefully the world doesn't explode). Or you both can just kiss. Who knows?

See ya soon,
Ruddiger

(Also I ain't good with these titles of the chapters, so just go with how weird they may be.)