Chapter 5

Recap:
Giraffe 🦒 is calling .... (ft)

⚠️No art work in this chapter is mine!⚠️
❌ ✅
Recap over*
I proceeded to click the green button and an image of me quickly switched to what looked to be Wilbur's face really close to the camera with a plaster on his face (if you have seen the pic you will know)
"Hey giraffe" I said while laughing
"Hey shortie" he said mocking me and proceeded to go in by saying "when you said you could draw I didn't think you meant full on artist it's sick!"
"Heh thanks will"
"Np n/n!" (Nick name)
"So what ya wanna do?"
"I don't mind you just do what you need to do and I will do what I need to" will said as he did his head tilt with a smile that you could tell was very genuine.
"Oki wilby! Well im going to finish some art!" I said copying will's head tilt smile but I didn't try to he kind of rubbed it onto me if that makes sense. But mostly I was getting ready for will to say that he didn't want me to call him wilby but to my surprise what I heard next was far from that.
"Oooo I'll watch! Show me when your done!"
"Heh, ok I'll just get on with it then"
Time skip ⏭
"Are you done yet!"
"For the last time stop asking me! Your so impatient but then again same, anyway yes wilby, yes it is done."
"Show me!" Wilbur said filled with energy and anticipation almost like a child
I held up the canvas to reveal my newly finished artwork

(Not mine!)"Wooooahhhh" he said sounding fascinated "Ikr I love it!" I replied back "Can you draw me""Ofc I can wil"I grab my stuff and come back "Hey will I'm back! You don't need to pose or anything I will just get a picture for reference""Ok! I...

(Not mine!)
"Wooooahhhh" he said sounding fascinated
"Ikr I love it!" I replied back
"Can you draw me"
"Ofc I can wil"
I grab my stuff and come back
"Hey will I'm back! You don't need to pose or anything I will just get a picture for reference"
"Ok! I will just wait here" little did I know that Wilbur was filming me I didn't know this then but I did find out.

Time skip

"Hey! will I'm done!"
"Oooo pog let me see"
I lifted up the canvas to reveal my art work that I had worked on for about 2 hours.

"Woahhhhhh that's so pog dude! Wtf! Your so talented""Thanks will! I'm going to keep drawing tho you can do whatever you want while then"I had finished about 3 drawings and it had taken me ages like AGESSSS"So will I finished about 3 drawings I ju...

"Thanks will! I'm going to keep drawing tho you can do whatever you want while then"
I had finished about 3 drawings and it had taken me ages like AGESSSS
"So will I finished about 3 drawings I just got so caught up in it but I will show them to you now :)"
"Ok that's fine!"