Chapter 3 - Nalaya and Tours

( Lorelei's POV ) after she left the fighting ground

I quickly sped my way home and when i got there it was almost dark. I went upstairs into the bathroom and took a shower.

After I got out the shower i put on some comfortable clothes and went downstairs.

I can't believe those assholes are here, I thought they lived in Rome. All I know is they better not speak to me, and I don't care how selfish I'm being.

" hey, your back. "

"Hey! What's wrong?"

I quickly explained everything to them and they had the same look i did.

" yep, that's how i was looking.. i didn't know they were here but we are not moving right now we just got here. All I know is they better not say nothing to me. "

" I know that's right.. "

" girl don't even stress abo- " Aurora started but got cut off by the doorbell.

I quickly went to the door and opened it for the lady to come in.

" Can i get her now? "

" here you go.. "

" Thank you so much, I'm assuming you have to check around. "

" yes but first I need you to sign here and here. "
I signed where she asked me to and took her to tour the house. Once we were done we went back downstairs and she was about to leave until i asked her to wait.

" Here.. thank you for doing this. " I told her as I gave her a thousand dollars

" no it's fine, it's my job. "

" no, take it!! " I told her and she took it.

" see you soon? "

" okay, bye. "

" Hi my pretty girl, I'm sorry I wasn't with you at first. " she nuzzled her face in my neck and smiled

" Aww she's so pretty. "

" We make some pretty babies. "

" Yessss !! I'll email the principal at the highschool and see if we can take a tour and talk to him about us bringing the kids with us."

" okay. "

" I'm about to make some enchiladas, get out. "

" yay I love you! "

" me too bye "
-
-
-

" me too bye "---