18

God's pov

I ended a successful meeting with Zeus, he is more than happy for Ayla to be paired with Apollo as I soon found out Hermes is gay. I already possessed Ayla to go to Apollo's house, something in me knew Zeus couldn't resist the young lady. As I show Zeus out with a big smile, "I can't wait for the world to be at balance again Jack, it will be once my son and Ayla mark each other." 

"Yes Zeus of course, see you later. I will send her over to Apollo's house right now." I close the door, yes... that's it. The balance of the world again, now I have full control over that Ayla Angel, I hate not having control over my own Angels. I mean I also did her a favor, that fact that she's not with him anymore and is with a lovely man like Apollo.

The world is going to be perfect, everything is going to be perfect because of me and no one else. I am God, I am the ruler of this world and no one can stop me even if they wanted to. 

I proudly walk over to my lovely Everly my mate my lover, who is crocheting as she sits on the floor of the living room, she's so small and elegant. Her head slowly turns towards me and I see her mascara running down her cheeks, she looks like she hasn't slept in days and frightened of me. 

I walk towards her and she flinches, I sit next to her and pet her head and she flinches again. I kiss her forehead as she shakes uncontrollably in my hands. "Oh Eve, what to do what to do. Was it a bad dream? I can make sure you have no more."

"P-plea-please... J-Jack, let-let m-me go." She stutters in fear

"Ah, I see you've gained your memory back. Looks like we have to remove it all over again." I let out a sigh "That's the third time this week, anyways let's get started." I pin her to the ground and she squirms she tries to scream but I take her vocal cords. She continues to shake and it's starting to annoy me "Don't worry I'll put it back it when your memory is wiped, please stop moving, you're making it harder." I place one knee on her abdomen and knock the breathe out of her, I cup her cheeks, she looks at me with pleading eyes. 

"Thought. Beliefs. Ideas. Truths. Images. All of these you hold on tightly. What I now mention you will release." I chant looking right into her pleading eyes as they roll back into her head and are completely white. Her eyelids close and her body goes limp, I smile at my work and carry my beloved to the bed and tuck her in. 

As she sleeps I place false memories in her head of me and her so she won't panic when she wakes up. I love this women and I will do anything in my power to make sure she stay's with me, once I finish re-writing her memories I put her vocal cord back in her throat and lay next to her falling asleep peacefully with her in my arms.

"No one my dear, no one will love you the way I do. Adam could never take care of you the way I do."

---------------------

Hey ya'll for some reason I decided to make God a lunatic or like a madman, I will be writing a back story on this in maybe the next chapter or two chapters from this one. Let me know if you want the back story from Everly's pov or from God's, I can also do a third person. Thank you!! Don't forget to comment and vote!!