Ambushed?

(-1'b dorm-)
'The rest is seen doing they're own thing which one individual is outside of the dorm training and that person was Monoma'

Monoma: GRAAAAA! *Touches the ground* ROCK SHIELD!

'This summons a massive wall infront of Monoma to protect him and the others if needed but he still needs to master it before he uses it against villains'

Monoma: *inhales and exhales* Oh god.. that was tough.. now i think i need to re-

???: Hey there kid..

'A cloaked man approached Monoma when he was about to leave Monoma felt like he was in danger but he couldn't pinpoint why and who the person is'

Monoma: Who are you? And what are you doing in school grounds?

???: Last time i checked this isn't school grounds this is The Ua dorms..

Monoma: Yeah no shit sherlock of course it's the dorms owned by UA that means it's property idiot..

???(head): This kid is starting to piss me off.. maybe i can just kill him...

'The man used his quirk but Monoma noticed this and quickly dodged he recognize the quirk because he fought him before and he has blue flames'

Monoma: Y-your! The barbecued dude!

Dabi: I would gladly appreciate it if you use my real name

Dabi: I would gladly appreciate it if you use my real name.. Dabi *fangirl noises*

Monoma: What was that?

Dabi: oh it was just my fan girls..

Monoma: You do know that your in a book and not the actual anime-

Jayden(me): OKAY CUT CUT!
--------------------------------------
Dabi: I would gladly appreciate it if you use my real name.. Dabi..

Monoma: And i will appreciate it if you shut your damn mouth! *Touches ground* I have a few tricks off my sleeves this time Dabi..

Dabi: heh.. *shows fire on his right* Let's see then... What your really made of..

'Monoma launches himself towards Dabi and Dabi just attacks Monoma midair with his blue flames but he was shocked to see there's a wall infront of him that was stone'

Dabi: What the- *gets kicked* Gah!

Monoma: Don't let your guard down! That's what Izuku taught me! ROCK BARRAGE!

'Multiple rocks comes out of the ground and began attacking dabi while he was quickly getting pissed'