32.Kurono

I looked out the night sky, noticing the bright lights of a city underneath me. I had moved Eri to the middle seat a while ago so she could have a more comfortable sleeping position. I looked around me, everyone was sleeping. There were a few people here and there who were awake, but the plane was mostly just silent.

I sighed, I had given up going to sleep hours ago. It was just too uncomfortable and I found myself just sitting there, tired. I went through a whole bunch of shows already, and couldn't seem to find anymore good ones. They only had a few shows that were from the time before there were alphas and omegas. I enjoyed those so much better. In all of the shows that include alphas and omegas, it's all the same. Strong lead alpha. Poor victim/weak lover omega. And betas just there filling up slots. You'd think the industry would get tired of this stuff, but apparently they keep finding more ways to show the exact same thing over and over again.

I want to rid the world of omegas, alphas, and betas. I just want there to be people. People who can be treated equally. Regardless of any of their genders, sexualities, shape, color, religion, and so much more. I knows that that isn't something that could be changed right now, but dealing away with alphas, betas, and omegas would make a huge difference. I mean we could get rid of homophobia and sexism while doing this, but there's also a chance we'd just make it worse. If we went back would people relies there is no gender superior to another, or will they make it worse trying to fill in the feed for feeling superior? Will they finally relies gender doesn't matter because people marry people of the same gender now days with it being fine, or will they use the excuse that before two people of the same gender could reproduce and now they can't so it isn't correct?
And if I continue with this, how much longer would I be hurting Eri for it to finally be achieved. Could I find another way? I need to find another way!