𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Alexis's Pov

Moments passed, Draco still hadn't redirected his wand away from Blaise's face.

It was still at elbows length, aimed at my once boyfriend- now a cruel, cold Death Eater.

Draco's arms trembled as he kept a grip onto his wand.

He wouldn't do it, as much hatred he felt towards Blaise- Draco would never use the killing curse on him.

Even thinking this, I still felt a sense of panic and question.

A loud, retching sound filled my ears. My eyes shot back to Blaise- his face had changed.

His face crumpled, his face ruby red as he continued with the same upsetting sound.

He was in pain, something had happened.

Confusion hit me.

Draco's wand hadn't moved, no sound of the killing curse left his lips.

"Help me, Bellatrix!", Blaise croaked dryly.

Bellatrix didn't hesitate nor move, she stood silently still- admiring her wand with her finger.

"That's for everything you've done to Alexis", Draco spat aggressively at him. "And yes, she's still Alexis to me- nothing you or anybody else tell me could possibly make me turn my back on that girl".

I smiled internally.

"Draco-

Blaise's breathing was growing slower and slower as he tried to speak.

I ran towards the pair of them on the floor- what I saw caused me to feel slightly sick.

Draco's free hand was covered in blood and the dagger that Blaise used on me was sat right in his shaky palm.

Blaise's shirt was drenched in blood, sick came to my mouth as I saw the wound on his stomach.

My hand went straight to my mouth, I was shocked that Draco's anger pushed him to stabbing Blaise in the stomach.

He was bleeding so much...

But I just stood there watching...

Not knowing what to do.

Draco just stared at him- as though he was waiting for him to just die.

I could see tears pricking in the corner of Draco's eyes but they didn't fall.

I kneeled down next to him, trying my hardest not to glance at Blaise.

I grabbed Draco's hand- ignoring the blood that coated it. "Draco, I can hear your heart- you need to calm down", I said calmly.

"Not to stick my nose in or anything but he did just stab someone- who might potentially die and I think normal people react to death this way", Bellatrix interrupted. "Draco's downfall is caring to much about pathetic things".

I eyed her before turning back to Draco. "I'm just saying, It's not your fault".

"I was the one who stabbed him, so yes it was my fault but do I feel bad? fuck no", Draco raged as he stood up- dropping the knife. "He hurt you multiple times and has done things that you don't even know of".

"What-

Draco turned away from me and my question.

"Well, Blaise here- helped Draco's father hold him down when it was time for him to get his mark- which hurts little Draco's feelings", Bellatrix cackled before she disappeared into thin air.