Project - Chapter 5

( Nalaya )

( time skip to 5:00 )I'm fucking scared , I hope they aren't there

I'm fucking scared , I hope they aren't there.. el and rora already left with their partners and I'm here alone with the girls. Im packing the iPad for the girls , snacks , laptop and other stuff. I'm ready to get this done fast and with that i made my way to the garage and headed to his house.
( Oliver POV )
We were all in dads office talking about the shipment until i remembered " hey you guys, I have a partner for my English project and she's coming over here along with 2 kids."

All of their heads shot up to me

" what? "

" Keep the door open .. and we want to meet her, ask her if she can stay for dinner.. "

" Dad!! " He looked at me which made me changed my answer

" fine , that's if she wants to. "

" well she should be here very soon. "
( Back to Lorelei's POV )
When i pulled up it was a gate there

" who are you? "

" Lorelei Gray, I'm here to work on a class project with Oliver. "

" okay, go ahead. " he unlocked the gate and i drove inside , the house looked nice on the outside.

 " he unlocked the gate and i drove inside , the house looked nice on the outside

I grabbed the backpack with the kids in my hand and rung the doorbell. Okay, here goes

nothing..
( Third Person POV )
They were all in the office still and heard a doorbell.

" That's them " Oliver said

" Now go away, she doesn't need you all up in their face. " he told them again

" no, you can bring her in and we will introduce ourselves. "

" fine.."
( Lorelei )

I heard footsteps and i instantly got nervous.

" hi " I told him
" my family wants to meet you. " he blurted out

" um.. sure i guess. " WHAT THE FUCK ! YEAH BITCH IM TAKING A DAMN ROAD TRIP AFTER THIS.

I stepped in with the girls holding my hand and turned to face Oliver to avoid anybody.

" They are in the dining room.. "

" right.. can we do this another time? "

" I'm sorry but they won't listen. "

" okay, well I'll follow you. " with that he walked into the dining room with me and the girls following behind.

" Guys This Is Lorelei " he said , I was pretending to pull out my laptop and stopped when it got silent. UGH FUCK MY LIFE

I quickly looked up ignoring their gasps.

" um are you guys okay? Also hi, nice to meet you I'm Lorelei. "
( Third Person POV )
They heard talking and got excited because he never had a girl over not even for this. He came in with her and 2 little girls in her hand. She looked like she was looking for something but stopped when realized it was quiet. The moment she turned her head towards them they knew it was her. " um are you guys okay?
Also hi, nice to meet you I'm Lorelei. "

( Dad POV )
She looks so much like her mom, that's my baby.. I know it is. I love her accent, obviously she didn't grow up here.

( Elias POV )
My sister!! It's her , she looks just like the girl in the pictures.

( Emilio POV )
She's so pretty, I missed her so much. Theres no doubt she isn't my sister

( Jace POV )
It's her- she has a beautiful accent. I hate myself for saying those things to her but maybe
she doesn't remember

( Lorelei POV )
After I said that i pulled out my phone and sent a quick text to the groupchat. I put my phone away and turned to Oliver " are we going to work in here or...? "

" we can work on the island in the kitchen. "

" okay.. " we walked into the kitchen and I felt burning stares at the back of my hand and it pissed me off.

I quickly snapped my eyes towards them with a cold glare which made some of them flinch. Ugly ass bastards , y'all the ones who gave me away. I put on a cartoon for the kids and sat them on the floor beside the island.

After about 2 hours we were done. Everyone were in the dining room having their own conversation until one voice spoke

" Mommy i hungwy " Everybody got quiet and the air became tense

" okay we are about to leave. " I then noticed Nalaya was falling asleep on my arms.

" well i have to go, see you tomorrow Oliver also thanks for having me here. "

" why don't you stay for dinner.. " their dad asked me

" No, it's fine. She's asleep and i have snacks in her bag to hold her off until we get home. "

" Can we give you a ride home? " No, i have my own car

I then felt something pull my hair " ow what the hell.. "

" sorry there was a paper in your hair. "

" I'm not fucking stupid, if you wanted a dna test you could've just asked. " Everybody froze and looked shocked.

One question made me freeze

" where are your parents? " Oliver asked me

" well my mom died and my dad .. i don't know, he didn't want me but i hope he's living a good life. I have all i need. " with that i got up and walk out the door holding the girls in both arms. I quickly put them in the car and strapped them in. When I looked up they were all standing outside the door.

" bye you guys. "

I quickly got in the car and drove off to the house. Fuck this- we finna go on a vacation.

( third person POV )- when they were having their own convo ..

everybody was there having their own conversation until one little voice interrupted everyone. They all froze and had different emotions going through them. She was leaving when they kept trying to get her to stay but she still found a way to go home.

" Ask to come over here tomorrow.. " Elias asked Oliver

" dude , i don't think she's going to want to do that. " he told Elias

" Just try!! " Elias said annoyed at Oliver

" okay damn. " with that he left ..