𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7

SLAM! SLAM! SLAM!

SLAM! SLAM! SLAM!

The cell doors slammed behind me as I stepped outside the men's prison, my family lawyer, mark stood in front of me.

" O-okay Mr. Baldasarri y-you are once again a free man. Your family has decided that it would be best if they w-waited for you again home, they've also sent your motorcycle. " He stuttered.

Mark was a fragile guy, always dressed in suits and ties, always trembling at my presence, he was a small , skinny guy, with his shiny bald head, glasses, and flappy skin.

I didn't reply I just took my keys and threw my bag at him.

As I got on the road my mind instantly went to my Katia, I heard from my pops that she was sent away to an asylum a couple weeks after I was sent to prison and now she's out and living with Papa Charlie and that whore Isabella. I have no doubt it was the withdrawal from the mate bond.

" How much longer? I wanna see Nadia and Tia." Archie growled.

" Be patient, we need to think of a rational plan. We can't just show up after five years and expect papa Charlie to let us near them again. " I reasoned. Archie settled down as we approached the Baldasarri mansion gates.

The gates opened as a line of maids, guards, butlers, and gunman created a path to the door.

" Welcome home master Baldasarri." They bowed.

My mother was the first one to greet me as I stepped into the mansion with open arms, while my papa tried to pry her off me so he could greet me but that woman has the strength of ten alpha's when it comes to smothering. My sister, Valentina, was away at a private school in Paris so she won't be back for another three months.

" Carino, my baby boy look how handsome you've become." Mama gushed, her thick Italian accent peaking through.

" I missed you so much my sweet boy."

" I missed you too mama." I grinned, hugging her tightly.

Between my mama and my papa I've always been a mama's boy while my sister was a daddy's girl through and through, being their first child and their only son I was always a little spoiled by my mother and when I got diagnosed my mother coddled me even more not wanting me to have a setback. Mama pulled away as papa pulled my into a hug too.

" It's good to have you home, son." Papa whispered softly.

My father was the type of man that only ever showed emotion towards his family and when my Katia came along she instantly became another daughter to him, winning everyone over with her big Hazel eyes, filled with curiosity.