Father

A whimper filled with heartbreaking grieves can only be heard. Followed by an agonising cry. Then, a sound of overwhelming screams.

There were two wailing boys, with their knees touched on the ground, as one of them supported the head of an old man on his lap who was severely hurt from an attack.

The old man smiled sadly, but they can feel his deep pain inside.

"Ah, my boys..." He said, chuckling softly as he glanced up at the two boys with warm tears in his eyes. "How both of my boys grew up so fast..."

"Aba..." The adult male gently called, carefully holding the hand of the person mentioned.

"Tok Aba...!" The teenage lad bawled, his whole body trembling in distress.

"Amato, take good care of your son..."

"Aba—"

"Boboiboy, be a good superhero as always. Look after your father for me..."

"Atok—"

"I love you both." Tok Aba said, smiling genuinely once more before closing his eyes, and slowly, his life fade away.

"Aba...!" Amato gritted his teeth, his grip on his father's hand tightened and weeped in anguish.

Boboiboy could only stare at the sight in disbelief, with his brown eyes welling up with tears. He couldn't move at all, nor could even comprehend what just happened right now. He can't accept it, he just can't.

He cried out loud, his yell could be heard from a few miles away. His shaking fists punched the ground, letting out another cry. He then once again look at his grandfather who passed away, his whole surroundings became dark as shadows.

"TOK ABA!!!"

====================================================

Ngl, I teared up while making this. :')