NINETEEN

Kamren Bridge Kam

"I don't know where it start from."I told Rubi and Deja as I sat on the couch.

"You don't have to start now if you don't want to you-"

"No I want to tell you what happened i want you to know" I said cutting her off

"It was probably a month ago I came back home from school and it was Eve and she had Ethan there which is her boyfriend on the couch from the looks of it they were drinking and doing some type of drug."

Flashback!

"Hey Eve" I said to my mom as I walked in the house she was hugging and kissing on Ethan.

"What I tell you bout calling me that I'm your momma girl"

"I guess if that's what you wanna callit"I said shrugging bout to walk away.

"You not gonna say Hello to you father?"

"He's not my dad the fuck" I scrunched my face up.

"Don't do that he is baby"

No he's not" I rolled my eyes at them.

"it's okay baby she doesn't have to say hey"he said looking my licking his lips

The fuck is wrong with him I said to myself as I walked to Deja room which was my room now and moved the chair from my desk to my door cause Ethan always trying to come up in here.

I laid down turning on the tv doing my homework my mom had took my phone away so I didn't have anything really to talk on.

(‼️‼️‼️cause I don't know how ppl fell about these type of scenes)

I heard a knock on my door opening it seeing Ethan standing there with his wife beater on with some baggy jeans and a half empty bottle of whiskey in his hand.

"Ya mom went to the store"he said taking a sip.

Great she left me with him again

"Oh okay now bye." I closed the door but he stopped it putting his foot in the middle of it

"What are you doing back the fuck up."I said trying to close the door but his big body pushed the door open with me

"Why you not showing me love for?"

"Cause I don't have to you dick wad you is Eve boyfriend or whatever the fuck y'all are"

"Come on baby don't be like that I just wanna show you the same love I show ya mom"he said stepping closer to me.

"I'm good now can you go" I demand

"No,come over here." he said pulling my curly ponytail to him

"Oww what the fuck" I punched him in the stomach

He grunted "That was a bad idea Kamren" he said picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder I kicked and screamed for him to get off me.

"Shut up you wanna be big and bad now?"

He slammed me on the bed hovering on top of me he put his hands on my shoulders and tugged at my shirt I pushed him and off but he wouldn't budge

"Stop fighting the feeling baby"

"I'm not you fucking baby now get off me"I kept on pushing him

"No now stop" he pulled on my shorts taking them off revealing my panties.

Oh fuck no he's not bout to what I think he is.

He pulled on my panties pushing them to the side revealing my vagina I cried and pushed and pushed and kicked him but he smacked me.

"Damn Kam better than ya moms" he said admiring it I cried harder and harder.

"STOP HELP HELP"i screamed and put his hands over my mouth and kissed on my neck.

I looked over on my dresser seeing some scissors I took the opportunity to reach for them.

I reached for them and stabbed him deep in his shoulder blood started oozing out of his I pushed him off of him.

"Baby"!heard my mom said she walked in my room seeing him on top of me.

"KAMREN YOU LITTLE SLUT YOU FUCKING MY MAN."She came in yelling I pushed him off.

"Ma he tried to fucking rape me the fuck why would I wanna fuck ya old ass boyfriend"

I stood up going in my closet and grabbing clothes to wear and threw the scissors in my back pocket

"No you didn't maybe you should have left with your slutty sister since ya wanna be alike.

"Should have killed both of your asses when I had the chance" she came over to me and puched me on my Face.

"Fuck you EVE,i would have been better with Dejasia anyways Atleast she cares about me."I said walking out the room pushing pass her.

"Don't come back either." She yelled from upstairs

" Gladly" I slammed the door and left.

Flashback over

"I'm sorry Deja you was right I should have listened you in the beginning." Deja and rubi came over to me hugging me we was all crying.

Deja pulled away "it's fine you're okay nothing is wrong bout what you did I'm happy you fought and found me you can stay with me and live with me."

I nodded my head smiling. "Alright stop cause bad bitches shouldn't be crying we should be enjoying ourselves."Rubi stood up wiping her tears and going to the kitchen grabbing snacks.

💔Heartbreking what happened to Kamren

What ya think is gonna happen?🤍