Restroom

//CW: Smut , degradation kink

The three fiancé's were at Dream and George's engagement party, they finally decided to tie the knot, it was at a bar, they were eating and drinking and just having fun.

Quackity texted Sapnap:

Nick❤️🔥

Hey hot stuff how's your food?

Very delicious and you baby?

It tastes good
But I'd much rather taste you ;)

Oh I'd love that baby

Ik you would
I want you inside me so baaaad

Oh I wanna be inside you
I wanna fuck you so hard

Please fuck me
I wanna be fucked so so bad

Meet me in the bathroom and I'll fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for days you little slut

Oh yesss
See ya in the bathroom in 5 ;)

Can't wait 😏

🍆💦😩

;)

Quackity turned off his phone and stared intimately into Sapnap's eyes slowly and seductively licking his fork. "I need to use the restroom please excuse me" Quackity said getting up from the table and heading for the men's room, "Me too actually" Sapnap said getting up and following Quackity. When they both got in they made sure it was empty, as soon as they realised they were alone they looked seductively into eachothers eyes, Sapnap pulled Quackity into a passionate and intimate kiss, their tongues faught for dominance but Sapnap's won and he explored every inch of Quackity's mouth before pulling away leaving a string of saliva between them, he picked up Quackity and brought him into one of the stalls, locking the door behind them, Sapnap sat him down on the toilet so that his face was right in front of Sapnap's crotch. He unzipped his pants to reveal his hardened member, Quackity started to stroke Sapnap's member spreading the precum all over it. He gave the tip a few kicks before putting as much as he could into his mouth bobbing his head back and forth, Sapnap grabbed onto Quackity's jet black hair pushing him harder onto his member so that it was hitting the back of Quackity's throat. "suck it you little slut" Sapnap Groaned, Quackity did as he was told, "I'm close-" Sapnap muttered, he bucked his hips forward while pushing Quackity towards him releasing into his throat, Quackity pulled away cum dripping out of the corners of his mouth, but he swallowed as much as he could. Sapnap helped Quackity up and turned him around bending him over and pulling down his pants and underwear, he put three of his fingers into Quackity's mouth, Quackity sucked on them for a bit before Sapnap took them out, he slowly but one finger into Quackity's hole pumping it in and out slowly, Quackity let out a breathy moan, Sapnap repeated this twice until he had all three fingers in, when he thought Quackity's hole was ready he pulled them out lining his tip up with Quackity's hole, he slowly inserted it halfway, Quackity let out a painful whine, Sapnap stopped for a few moments so Quackity could adjust himself, Quackity tried to push himself further down Sapnap's member signalling he was ready to go, Sapnap pounded into him, "oh you like that you little whore? Dont you? You like being fucked you little cum slut"
"Y-Yeah yess yessSs I love it, I love it so so much, Fuck me harder...... daddy" Quackity moaned. Sapnap started pounding faster and harder, Quackity let out a loud moan but his mouth was quickly covered by Sapnap's hand so that no one could hear him, Sapnap continued to pound into Quackity, he hit Quackity's prostate head on, hard, which made Q let out a loud pornographic moan, Sapnap continued to hit Quackity's prostate head on with every thrust "AaaAhhHhHhh~ I-I'm I'm close" Quackity said in between moans, "M-me too~" Sapnap groaned his thrusts getting sloppy, he trusted in all the way once more, releasing into Quackity, the feeling of getting filled made Quackity cum aswell. They road their high for a few minutes until Sapnap pulled out, helping Quackity get cleaned up, once they both looked suitable, Sapnap unlocked the door making sure no one was there before letting Quackity out aswell, Quackity could barely walk, he stumbled out of the restroom his hair a mess, his shirt untucked and sweating like he had just run a mile. Sapnap followed close behind him helping him walk back to the table, his hair messy, his shirt untucked and a very satisfied grin on his face.

The sat down at the table, everyone was staring at them "S-Soooo what were you guys talking about" Quackity said in a low voice because his throat still hurt from being face fucked by Sapnap. "Oh uhhh just about wedding stuff" Karl said trying to break the silence while trying to cover his embarrassment . "You two were in there for a while" Dream said knowing damn well what happened in the restroom. "Y-yeah we were just... Uhh... Talking you know" Quackity replied to dream looking down at his plate, "I think we should go" Karl said standing up and grabbing his things, Sapnap helped Quackity get his things and leave the bar.

When they got in the car Quackity immediately fell asleep next to Sapnap who was only there because Quackity wouldn't let go of him, Sapnap soon fell asleep aswell. Karl looked at his boyfriends, no matter how much they embarrassed him he could never stay mad at them.

//A/N: OK so it's really late and I'm so fucking tired so I'll correct any mistakes tomorrow, first time doing smut so hopefully it doesn't suck, request stuff cause i have 0 ideas, goodnight, ily<3"\\

Edit: I think I fixed all the mistakes :]

Words: 963