Chapter 25

The first thing I thought when I woke up was shit I fell asleep, the second was there's another one of those fucking ladybugs on my arm, because something was tickling my arm.

It wasn't rare for one of those stupid stinky insects to do that. Our house was always invaded by them when the weather started to cool. It freaked Vanessa every time she came over.

I hated ladybugs with a passion.

They stank. If you touched them and scared them, they freaking pissed on you some yellow disgusting and stinky discharge. It could actually stain. If I was drawing and one of those stinking idiots landed on my paper and I have to carefully snatch it away quickly so it wouldn't pee on my sheet.

I slowly opened my eyes, getting ready to give a good flick and hopefully kill the ladybug, but instead I gasped in surprise.

Why the hell did things like this keep happening lately?

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked Blake, who was standing by my bed, a pen in his hand, my voice flat.

I was almost getting use to his constant stalkiness. This was bad.

"I'm improving your arms," Blake answered smirking, and I raised my hand to look at my forearm.

It was covered with writing like I heart Blake, Blake my hero, Blake rocks my world, Blake's #1 fan or Blake is my God.

"This is getting into a problem," I told him, scowling, while sitting up.

"Hey, it was that or something disgusting like peeing in your face. If I were you, I'd be thankful. And I didn't even write anything in your face. Or maybe I did," Blake smirked.

That rat bastard!

I got out of my bed in a rush and darted to my mirror, desperately hoping in my head that he was joking.

"Good lord, Blake, never scare me like that again," I breathed when I saw that my face was fine and free of any ink.

"It's all your fault Pumpkin. You have only yourself to blame. I told you I'd pick you up at two, it's like fifteen past two now," Blake said, shaking his head. "You brought this on yourself," he smirked.

"You know what? I'm not even going to argue with you, there's no point," I answered shaking my head too.

"Aw, come on Pumpkin, don't be like that," Blake kept smirking.

"Whatever," I said, rolling my eyes and then picked up my skinny jeans and a baggy shirt off the floor and headed to my bathroom to change.

I just had to hurry and then we could get this over with and I could go back to sleep.

"You read Tales of the Traveler?" Blake asked on the other side of the door.

"Yeah, why?" I asked, skipping to get in my pants.

"That series sucks," Blake laughed.

"What?" Oh, that bastard. "That series rocks! You have no right to judge something you don't know anything about," I yelled back, frowning and slipped my shirt on.

"Please, Sophia Everingham characters are all wusses! It's a commonly known fact. No need to read that crap to know," Blake snorted when I walked out of my bathroom.

I looked at him, and he had one of the books in his hand, standing in front of my small library.

"Alek is a freaking god, and Kallie kicks ass," I told him scowling.