In the Hot tub-CarlosXBen

Carlos POV- I was sitting on my bed about to fall asleep when I get a text message from Ben who I have a secret crush on... He asks me if I wanted to come over and go swimming I instantly Agreed and went to find a swim suit I decided that this would be my only chance so I decided on my sexiest swim suit it was a red speedo I grabbed my towel and phone and made my way towards his castle it wasn't very far. I approached the castle and Ben texts me he is in the hot tub around the house I turn the corner and there in all his glory Ben in the hot tub in his bathing suit he spots me and waves his hand gesturing to come over. I plop next to him and we start talking.
Ben POV- I've had a crush for Carlos for a while he's just so cute and when he is sitting next to me he's adorable we talk about life and sports and I can tell he was getting a little horny he rubs his legs together  and I can see the outline of his hard dick in the water I put my hand on his thigh and start rubbing he looks like he likes it he's biting his lip I start to lean in and he does the same we start making out he jumps on my lap and starts grinding on my boner.
Carlos POV- God I've been wanting to do this forever he's a good kisser I stand back up and I untie his shorts and pull them off his dick springs free and I pull down my speedo and carefully sit on his lap we're both grinding on each other
BEN just shove it in me already he listens to my pleas and shoves his 9 inch into me OH FUCK DADDY I moan he blushes at the name but likes it I start jumping on him and he's moaning loudly we're both in pleasure I keep riding as he keeps thrusting up I hold his face as I kiss him from his neck to his jawline and suck on his nipples. I get off him and turn him around now Im the one pounding into him pulling his hair in the process and he moans blissfully I kiss his muscles on his back I kept pounding into him until I found his prostate when i did he practically screamed in pleasure he tells me he's about to cum I tell him I'm about to as well I pull his hair one last time and we both cum his seed spilling in the water I pull out and we both cuddle in the water we both get out and dry off and go to his room and we both fell asleep in each other's arms.