𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I slammed my hand onto the off botton of my phone before sitting up, today was Thursday so that meant I was supposed to have school today.

It's been two days since I've been to school but I still completed all my I needed to do, today was kinda warm so I decided to wear something simple and hot at the same time.

Papa had to leave two hours earlier for work because of an emergency so I won't get to see him before I leave for uncle Billy's house.

When I finished getting dressed I walked down into the kitchen and reheated my dinner from yesterday.

After yesterday's incident Bella's been avoiding me like the pledge but I know she hasn't left for school yet because her monstrosity of a car was still parked out front.

Finishing my food I heard timid almost frightened footsteps coming down the stairs and towards me so I placed my empty plate slowly before looking up at Isabella.

" Avoiding me are we?" I taunted, tilting my head.

" Why would I need to avoid you, you don't scare me and you won't touch me because if you do I'll tell Charlie." She smirked.

" You really think Papa will believe you over me, his FIRST daughter that actually loves and appreciates him." I scuffed, slowly walking towards him.

" Face it Isabella you are nothing compared to me, you're just a manipulative slut bag just like your gold digger mother." I sassed, wrapping my hand around a chunk of her hair and and pulling until her scalp rose and she screamed in pain.

Bella scratched my hand trying to to pry my hand out of her hair but it didn't work, after a while of watching her struggle I let go and headed towards the door key. Not even paying Bella any mind as she threw a glass cut at me while I closed the door, causing it to smash.

~~~~~

Pulling into the Reservation I headed straight towards Uncle Billy's house because Jake and I were gonna hang out.

I pulled into the driveway just as Jake was about to walk into the garage, seeing me he instantly smiled brightly before pulling me into a tight hug lifting me off the ground.

" Short stack, I thought you weren't coming till later?" He laughed, putting me down.

" I wasn't but Isabella got on my nerves and I didn't wanna deal with her shit today." I sighed.

" Tough luck, she came by last month with these disgusting old motorcycle she wanted to fix together." Jake laughed, while I sat on the stool in the garage.