3. first time | fairchild

🎵:  without me //  eminem ( i recommend listening while reading!)
___________________________

- smut warning -

y/n was dropped off at the fairchild estate. she had planned in her head, that her boyfriend would be outside waiting for her. but it was cold and dull, and there wasn't a sinner in sight.

"thankyou." y/n smiled, handing the uber driver 50 dollars for the ride.

y/n hadn't seen miles in a month, and she couldn't wait to see him.

she couldn't wait to smother him in kisses, and give him crazy cuddles.
they would call every night, and miles would rant about how much he misses her, her body, her neck, her lips, and especially everything which was hid underneath.

y/n was staying with miles for a week, and she was beyond exited. but now she was sitting in the rain, with a suitcase. watching as a taxi cab pulls out of the driveway.

y/n grabbed her bag, and made it up to the big doors. she knocked twice, for mrs grose to finally answer. "y/n? is that you?" she crowed, normally when you would hear people say that, it would mean good and excitement. but hearing it from that old hag, mrs grose was practically rolling her eyes. mrs grose had always hated y/n, and she never knew why.

"yes, it's me." y/n chirped, letting herself in.

y/n and miles have been dating for nearly two years, and they have had a really healthy relationship. they don't argue - that much. but the only thing putting them off, is not being able to see eachother.

the girl walked in and dropped her bags, when flora heard the racket, the child came running.

"y/n!!" she yelled, running over giving y/n a hug. y/n greeted the young girl, until she met kate.

"kate, hi!" y/n smiled, as kate walked by. "y/n! how great to see you!" she greeted, running over and giving y/n a hug.

they talked a little, when y/n noticed miles wasn't out to see her. he normally rushes out, smothering y/n with a huge bear hug.

"miles is in his room, y/n" mrs grose sighed, picking y/n's bags and handing them to her.

the girl made her way through to old fairchild halls, until she got to miles' room. miles had music playing extra loud, and you could hear it from the end of the hallway. she quietly walked over to a slightly opened door.

she peaked her head in, to see her boyfriend, laying on the mattress which he calls 'a bed', masturbating.

she was a little shocked at first, she hadn't seen it in a while, and it somehow looked longer.

he didn't notice her, as he was turned away from the girl, and a thought flew through her head.

she left her bags down, and tip toed over to him. he was pulling his hand up and down his dick, and she sat quietly behind him.

"you really couldn't wait for me? you want me that bad?" she chuckled to herself, which made her boyfriend flinch. he took his un occupied hand, and brought it up to her face.

"y/n, princess!" he squealed, pecking her lips. he didn't stop jerking off, and y/n had noticed he got harder with the girls presence.