Chapter 33: Happy Birthday!

Take this adorable picture of Hannibal Lecter. Warning, This chapter has lemon and swearing also cringe warning.

You slowly woke up to the feeling of slight tugging on your hair. You looked up to see William shirtless laying on his side smirking at you. You smiled.

 "Good morning." You said. 

"Good morning." He said. 

You cupped one of William's cheeks and kissed him.

 "I love you birthday girl." He said.

 "Birthday girl?" You asked. 

You looked at the date on your phone and sure enough it was your birthday. 

"It is my birthday!!!" You said.

 William held your hands and rubbed them while he touched your nose with his.

 "Today I'm gonna spoil you with gifts." He smiled. 

"Awww, you don't have to!" You said. 

He brushed his thumb against your lips.

 "Shhh, I want to~" He leaned in and slowly kissed you.

 He pulled you closer deepening the kiss. You groaned and ran your fingers through his soft hair. William pulled away to catch his breath but you slammed your lips onto his. He deeply groaned and gripped your waist. The door opened interrupting the both of you. 

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear, Linsey! Happy birthday to youuu!!!" Scott sang.

 He was wearing his work clothes and had a party hat on his head while he held a chocolate cupcake in front of you with a small sparkler on top.

 "Happy Birthday Linsey!" Scott said and smiled.

 You blew out the sparkler and took the cupcake from him.

 "Thank you Scotty!" You said and started munching on the cupcake. 

"Ew Will, put a shirt on for crying out loud." Scott said. "Ew Scott work out for once. Your built like a tree that a dog takes a piss on." William said.

 You snorted.

 "Ok, I don't think we have to go that far." Scott said, "Well I gotta go open up the pizzeria. See you guys there!" Scott said and left. 

You stretched and got out of bed. You walked over to the mirror but saw that your hair was braided into a fish braid.

 "Will, did you do this?" You asked.

 "I might have been practicing on you." He said.

 "I love it!" You smiled.

 You both got in your uniforms and left the apartment to the pizzeria. Once you arrived you were greeted with Scott, Henry, Mike, Fritz, Jeremy, Emma and Taylor jumping out at you and yelling Surprise. You jumped a little while William let out a high pitched scream. You could see that the pizzeria was decorated in birthday decor.

 "Thanks you guys!" You said. 

Little Charlie walked up to you and gave you a picture.

 "Happy birthday Linsey!" She said. 

You knelt down and looked at the picture. Charlie started to point to the drawings.

 "Thats you, and uncle Will and me!" She said. 

"I love it Charlie! Thank you so much!" You hugged her. 

The party started to get going and it was pretty fun.